Windows 10: I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone

Discus and support I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I get my system set up to operate the way I want it to you cram some update down my throat full of **** I don't need or want and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Robray946, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Robray946 Win User

I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone

Every time I get my system set up to operate the way I want it to you cram some update down my throat full of **** I don't need or want and reset/change everything. Why not ask if I want some this ****.. no never wanted/needed ability to talk to my pc to get it to do stuff.. see why some would want it but I'm at a desk in front of keyboard it's just as easy for me to type in what I want yet all the sudden one day my pc has to use extra resources to give me an option I don't want or use. And can't just turn off since it's integrated into the core of windows now. and used to have to choose option to password protect pc, now it's pain in the butt to get rid of having to enter password. I live alone and am only possible user so have no need for password. After finally getting pc set up to bypass password at least from a fresh boot you throw another new feature I don't need down my throat with this "faster easier way to log in" pin. sure pin is faster than password but now instead of booting up and go straight to where I want to be like I had it set I have to enter pin again... LEAVE **** ALONE for crying out loud unless I WANT something.. say "hey want this new option for pin entry?" and let me go sure or nah leave it alone. ffs

:)

Robray946, Feb 29, 2020

2. Windows 10 doesn t leave me to go in.

Thanke your reply . But windows doesn t leave me to write the code. I don t reach my files, so i don t rrrach anything else. Now we will try to system reboot feom pendrive

SzabóDániel, Feb 29, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

Nice, no answers what so ever... still can`t open new notifications, still right-click don`t work on taskbar... and still no answer as to why

JDivineŠ, Feb 29, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

I also tryed safe mode, it still didn`t work on it. and Glucofacts Deluxe STILL does not work, so... you say that you don`t know how it started working on win 10 for you?

JDivineŠ, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't understand why you can't leave well enough alone - Similar Threads - don't understand why

2. WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.: I'M SICK AND FLIPPING TIRED OF MICROSOFT TRYING TO CONTROL THE FREAKING WORLD. WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY SETTING PREFERENCES ALONE? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CHANGE ALL MY PREFERENCES BACK EVERYTIME YOU DO AN UPDATE. BING SUCKS!!!! I DON'T USE IT, I USE GOOGLE. QUIT...
  3. WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE MY SETTINGS ALONE.: I'M SICK AND FLIPPING TIRED OF MICROSOFT TRYING TO CONTROL THE FREAKING WORLD. WHY CANT YOU LEAVE MY SETTING PREFERENCES ALONE? I'M SICK AND TIRED OF HAVING TO CHANGE ALL MY PREFERENCES BACK EVERYTIME YOU DO AN UPDATE. BING SUCKS!!!! I DON'T USE IT, I USE GOOGLE. QUIT...
  4. so you don't understand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so you don't understand: I waiver no rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-dont-understand/bed2b3f9-ddec-4ab6-ac7b-c1f1c12692e7
  5. so you don't understand

so you don't understand: I waiver no rights https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-you-dont-understand/bed2b3f9-ddec-4ab6-ac7b-c1f1c12692e7
  6. Why can't Microsoft leave things that are working alone?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't Microsoft leave things that are working alone?: I'm still seething from some **** they did in an update that now forces me to unplug my hdmi cable to turn on my computer and then plug it back in after the BIOS has processed.Now they did something to take over the Logitech keyboard driver. I have a Logitech MK320 keyboard...
  7. Why can't Microsoft leave things that are working alone?

Why can't Microsoft leave things that are working alone?: I'm still seething from some **** they did in an update that now forces me to unplug my hdmi cable to turn on my computer and then plug it back in after the BIOS has processed.Now they did something to take over the Logitech keyboard driver. I have a Logitech MK320 keyboard...
  8. Why can't Microsoft leave things that are working alone?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.

in Cortana
    Cortana - Why won't it leave me alone.: Cortana window suddenly appears. I close with the X and it immediately pops back un. Extreme nuisance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cortana-why-wont-it-leave-me-alone/4f3d96a2-bf09-4ec8-bf10-78fcac31a792
  10. Why is MS incapable of leaving Grub alone?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is MS incapable of leaving Grub alone?: Just WHAT is Microsoft's major malfunction that they are *INCAPABLE* of leaving the Grub bootloader alone when MSWin10 does a version "upgrade"???? With all the SUPPOSED programming "geniuses" they have, this should be a dead-simple task, yet they continue to mess this up...