Windows 10: I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...

Discus and support I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/vouwrfract [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hiy5nj/i_dont_usually_complain_about_minor_ui/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/vouwrfract, Jun 30, 2020.

1. I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...

/u/vouwrfract, Jun 30, 2020

2. Thin Flashing White Line

Hi everyone, I have recently updated my computer. I dont know much about it computers other than they do what I need them to do. After the update i have this very thin white line at the top of my screen the flashes as it pleases with no rhyme or reason.
    It is usually in the top center but is occasionally in the upper left hand corner. My computer is the hp pavilion 15 and it had windows 8 when I got it but this summer I got windows 10. This mysterious white line is my only complaint.

AustinSimkins, Jun 30, 2020
  3. res0khor Win User
    white line under icons on taskbar

icons on taskbar in windows 10 has a white line under all programs list in it that are open, is there a way of removing it?

res0khor, Jun 30, 2020
  4. I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View...

1. I don't usually complain about minor UI imperfections, but that white line on Content View... - Similar Threads - don't usually complain

2. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  3. No way to complain about fraudulent app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No way to complain about fraudulent app: I downloaded from the Microsoft app store a free app called "Voice changer". The free version offered limited capability and I chose to pay £4.19 to upgrade. The upgraded version contained literally no new functionality except for a button which said I was now...
  4. file contents view

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    file contents view: When I open file explorer and open a file, all the icons display as if they are empty https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-contents-view/232cd89d-c8c1-4f4e-a8e8-9d49a8dff7e8
  5. Customers complaining about website.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Customers complaining about website.: My customers have been complaining that my websites is not working for them. They are telling me it was working before but after the windows update there pc started getting slow making it difficult for them to browse my website. We keep checking if there could be something...
  6. Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!

Some programs show "White Lines" all over the UI!: Hello, So I have an issue and I think it's related to windows, I've seen this issue before on some programs including Mozilla Firefox and Visual Studio Code etc... I have white lines that appear from time to time that covers the whole UI, I don't know what's causing this to...
  7. Viewing Clipboard Contents

in Windows 10 Customization
    Viewing Clipboard Contents: When I hold the windows key and hit "v" I do not get a display of the clipboard contents. I am using Windows 10 and a Chrome browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/viewing-clipboard-contents/4cdb418f-28b0-4d25-9604-7ef44ada10aa
  8. Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Minor UI Bug Since Build 1809: Hi everyone, The number of critical preventing bugs even in official RTM ISOs are increasing, unfortunately! Some are minor UI changes that are annoying, because since Windows 98 this was the default behavior. For users who are working with Windows 12 hours per day...
  9. A complain about MSE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    A complain about MSE: Hi I am Mitun i have query about MSE THAT IS IT CANNOT RESTORE THE QUARANTINED ITEM It says like this The following error occurred: Error code 0x80508023. The program could not find the malware and other potentially unwanted software on this computer....
  10. Dark Mode Imperfections

Dark Mode Imperfections: The dark mode of the file explorer is welcome and should already have been standard in all OS for years for eye health and energy saving. The dark high-contrast mode as never been a clean solution. However, some things in the dark mode still follow the concept of white mode....