Windows 10: I don’t want a pin

Discus and support I don’t want a pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Xbox and Windows Gamer, May 8, 2020.

1. I don’t want a pin

I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this?

I dont want to use third party software to avoid leaking my data.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Xbox and Windows Gamer, May 8, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 8, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, May 8, 2020
  4. I don’t want a pin

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 8, 2020
Thema:

I don’t want a pin

1. I don’t want a pin - Similar Threads - don’t pin

2. I don’t know what to do, this appeared out of nowhere, someone please help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what to do, this appeared out of nowhere, someone please help.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/engineer80 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnr34w/i_dont_know_what_to_do_this_appeared_out_of/
  3. It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better

It says I don’t have the requirements yet my pc literally has better: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/wyagtsvvs [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnmyix/it_says_i_dont_have_the_requirements_yet_my_pc/
  4. HELP! Windows 10 Pro keeps rebooting and I don’t know why?

HELP! Windows 10 Pro keeps rebooting and I don’t know why?: It’s rebooted 3xs today and I don’t know why? I don’t know where to look or find answer why or how. Is there an app/program that analyzes and tells you why it rebooted in laments terms or to an average user like myself!? submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments]...
  5. I don’t have access to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don’t have access to the internet: I know that all my home PCs are connected to the wifi router. But all my devices cannot connect to the internet. I think that the DNS is a culprit because it changes from "Obtain DNS server address automatically" to the specific DNS server. What is the fix? Thank you...
  6. How can I change my .PUP File to “Choose a default?” I don’t want it to open to internet...

How can I change my .PUP File to “Choose a default?” I don’t want it to open to internet...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nani394 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gltuyc/how_can_i_change_my_pup_file_to_choose_a_default/
  7. Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...

Former school restrictions don’t allow me to factory reset with the intention of selling...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/tyson-d [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gl3yb7/former_school_restrictions_dont_allow_me_to/
  8. It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It looks like you don’t have any applicable devices linked to your Microsoft account. To...: How do I add a device/computer so that I can install the game? What do I have to do, and please provide the steps for both PC and Mac, and Mac Pro. Thanks!...
  9. Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything

Audio jack plug and unplug notification repeatedly even though I don’t plug anything: The error I have been facing since I switched to Windows 10 home 64 bit. The computer freezes for like 5 seconds and notification says audio jack plugged but I didn’t. I tried googling alot but cannot find any perfect solution. One solution on MS official site said to disable...
  10. I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine..

I don’t know how this happened and my fan is running like a jet engine..: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/IgyYut [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gi4yi0/i_dont_know_how_this_happened_and_my_fan_is/