Windows 10: I don’t want a pin

Discus and support I don’t want a pin in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Xbox and Windows Gamer, May 8, 2020.

1. I don’t want a pin

I’ want to sign in with my own microsoft account my pc used my moms one, but i dont want to use it on my pc but it says “Your account required a windows hello pin”. I really dont want one and just want a password. Is there anyway to fix this?

I dont want to use third party software to avoid leaking my data.

Any help would be appreciated!

:)

Xbox and Windows Gamer, May 8, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 8, 2020
  3. AddRAM Win User
    Cannot pin some shortcuts to taskbar

Don`t use your desktop to pin icons to the taskbar, use your start menu list.

AddRAM, May 8, 2020
  4. I don’t want a pin

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 8, 2020
Thema:

I don’t want a pin

1. I don’t want a pin - Similar Threads - don’t pin

2. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  3. I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I still don’t know pin after challenge question so can’t log in.: I have forgotten my pin. It makes me do the challenge A1B2C3 which is fine but after this I still do not know my pin and have no options to change my pin. The page is literally just a text box saying pin … which I do not know!...
  4. I don’t know how to rest my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  5. I don’t know how to rest my pin

I don’t know how to rest my pin: I need a help for my pin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-rest-my-pin/cad00e10-72a7-4694-ab4c-3e9d7ee829b2
  6. How do I change my pin when windows says I don’t have one?

How do I change my pin when windows says I don’t have one?: My pin works, and I have not forgotten it. However, under sign in options, it does not say I have a pin or a password. It says this feature is unavailable.When I try and reset my pin, the window simply closes without letting me do anything. None of the other support options...
  7. How do I change my pin when windows says I don’t have one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I change my pin when windows says I don’t have one?: My pin works, and I have not forgotten it. However, under sign in options, it does not say I have a pin or a password. It says this feature is unavailable.When I try and reset my pin, the window simply closes without letting me do anything. None of the other support options...
  8. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  9. My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin

My laptop is asking for my pin but I don’t remember my pin: I am unable to login with my password or Face ID. My laptop won’t let me log in until I enter my pin. Unfortunately I don’t remember my pin, how do I reset my pin when I am unable to login with my other two methods?...
  10. Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Forgot my pin to my computer and I don’t remember the password to my Microsoft account: Hello, I have forgotten the pin to my admin account and the password associated with the email to that account, I have been using this secondary account to access my computer but now I need to update some of the apps on my account and I can not do that without the admin...