Windows 10: I don't want a start-up PIN.

Discus and support I don't want a start-up PIN. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't want a start-up PIN. but suddenly my computer is asking me to set one up. I am running windows 10. How do I stop It?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JeanSCW, Aug 23, 2018.

1. JeanSCW Win User

I don't want a start-up PIN.

I don't want a start-up PIN. but suddenly my computer is asking me to set one up. I am running windows 10. How do I stop It?

:)

JeanSCW, Aug 23, 2018
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Aug 23, 2018
  3. rian30 Win User
    Nokia 5530 don´t start

Last year I bought a nokia 5530 but a few days ago it don´t start.. It just appear the nokia logo and nothing else... I´ve been trying to hard reset it like you say in here but it doesn´t work... Please help

rian30, Aug 23, 2018
  4. I don't want a start-up PIN.

PIN at start up

Hi Scott,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the below steps how to Change PIN password:

• In the search box, type settings.
    • Then Click on accounts.
    • Then on the left hand side click on sign in options.
    • Then you can Select Change PIN password and remove the pin.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

I don't want a start-up PIN.

1. I don't want a start-up PIN. - Similar Threads - don't start PIN

2. No choice...Pin or Password. I don't want either

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    No choice...Pin or Password. I don't want either: Just re-installed Windows 10 Clean install on HP Pavilion. I removed the pin option when signing in, but now it forces me to use a password. If I go back to the pin I don't need the password. I really don't want either. Before the re-install, I never had this issue. Please...
  3. No choice...Pin or Password. I don't want either

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No choice...Pin or Password. I don't want either: Just re-installed Windows 10 Clean install on HP Pavilion. I removed the pin option when signing in, but now it forces me to use a password. If I go back to the pin I don't need the password. I really don't want either. Before the re-install, I never had this issue. Please...
  4. No choice...Pin or Password. I don't want either

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't want it...

I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  6. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  7. Windows 10 wants a PIN but I don't have one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 wants a PIN but I don't have one.: I want to play Minecraft but the Launcher won't start. It says "Minecraft is not available for your account. Please log in to the Microsoft Store and try again". Thing is I can't log in to the Microsoft Store because they are asking me to set up Windows Hello and to type in...
  8. Windows 10 wants a PIN but I don't have one.

Windows 10 wants a PIN but I don't have one.: I want to play Minecraft but the Launcher won't start. It says "Minecraft is not available for your account. Please log in to the Microsoft Store and try again". Thing is I can't log in to the Microsoft Store because they are asking me to set up Windows Hello and to type in...
  9. I don't want to enter a PIN

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to enter a PIN: No one else lives here. When I turn the computer on I want to go straight to Edge.I was told how to not enter a password with Windows 10. That computer couldn't be fixed except maybe my reinstalling Windows, so here we are....
  10. I don't want to enter a PIN

I don't want to enter a PIN: No one else lives here. When I turn the computer on I want to go straight to Edge.I was told how to not enter a password with Windows 10. That computer couldn't be fixed except maybe my reinstalling Windows, so here we are....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want a windows pin

2. i dont want a pin

3. dont want to use a pin on startup win 10

4. dont want pin,
  5. I dont want pin at start