Windows 10: i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that

Discus and support i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I don't want any pause days for updates I want them daily how do I do that on my computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by briancotter2, Nov 11, 2019.

1. i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that

I don't want any pause days for updates I want them daily how do I do that on my computer

:)

briancotter2, Nov 11, 2019

2. Windows 10 Pro version 1607 Updates KB3211320, KB3214628, and unidentified Feature Updates Causing numerous issues.

I was posting the issues based on a suggestion from another thread, not necessarily needing a resolution for them.

Thank you for the info on WUFB, definitely worth considering after having so many issues. I was a bit deterred from using it because of it limitations on controlling the updates. It might seem like a adequate amount of time for most, but in my case when
    you are a one person IT shop 30 and 60 days sometimes isn't long enough. But it might be a viable option; I wonder if you can repeat a pause?

Select Servicing Options: CB or CBB
    Ability to set systems on the Current Branch (CB) or Current Branch for Business (CBB).

Quality Updates
    Able to defer receiving Quality Updates:
    • Up to 30 days
    • In daily increments

Feature Updates
    Able to defer receiving Feature Updates:
    • Up to 180 days
    • In daily increments

Pause updates
    Features and Quality Updates can be paused separately.
    • Feature Updates: maximum 60 days
    • Quality Updates: maximum 35 days

Drivers
    Drivers can be selectively excluded from Windows Update for Business

Marcia Sanford, Nov 11, 2019
  3. Windows Update/Problems Pausing Updates

HI Larry,

With Windows 10, you have the option to plan updates around your busy schedule or pause them. We suggest that you follow the steps provided in this

article
    to schedule updates in Windows 10.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Anthony Gal, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Bluewind Win User

i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that

Pause Updates Not Pausing

Have you any suggestions how to proceed?

Thank you.

Bluewind, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that

1. i dont want any pause days for updates i want them daily how do i do that - Similar Threads - dont pause days

2. I do not want to buy this

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I do not want to buy this: I do not want to buy this Windows 11. Please give my money back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-to-buy-this/96eff6d9-adad-446b-a1a3-be787d7aa0d9
  3. updates I Do NOT Want

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    updates I Do NOT Want: Hello Helpful friends. Recently my laptop had daily notices that Windows 10 wanted to do updates. 1I was afraid of the dreaded blue screen. 2 If there is a way to know what updates they want to do, I don't know how to access that. Likewise, I don't know if they let you...
  4. I want to do it quickly

I want to do it quickly: I want to update my PC to make it faster and cleaner. What is the fastest way to do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-do-it-quickly/49ca317d-34fa-45a5-b1c2-1820f08f1c02
  5. I do not play games, dont want to, dont plan to

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not play games, dont want to, dont plan to: I have absolutely zero interest in playing games, I do not plan to play any games and it will never change. Yet I constantly have problems with the Gaming Services. I was able disable all of the XBOX BLOATWARE that do nothing but waste resources. Yet I still have problems...
  6. How do I uninstall an update that I don't want

How do I uninstall an update that I don't want: Hello I recently been forced to do an update it is changed everything. I no longer have a desktop. The taskbar is not at the bottom of the screen. I do not like this it is not efficient it takes several extra steps to get to each new screen that you need to get to. It's not...
  7. How do I paste the items on the clipboard where I want them?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I paste the items on the clipboard where I want them?: Hello, I have copied a cropped screenshot to clipboard. When I get the clipboard, I can pin the item or delete it. That is all. If I try to Ctrl C, the clipboard disappears. I watched various videos and it seems that my clipboard is missing something as what I watched shows...
  8. How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!

How do I turn off "Pause Updates for 7 Days'? I never want to pause updates !!!: I have Windows 10 Home. Under Settings/ Updates & Security /Updates, It tells me updates are paused for 7 days. I go to 'Advanced Options' but cannot select anything but a date. There is no "Automatic" to select. I never want to pause updates !!!...
  9. How to I turn off Pause Updates? It is set for seven days. I do not want it to pause.

How to I turn off Pause Updates? It is set for seven days. I do not want it to pause.: My Windows Update setting indicate that it pauses for seven days. I do not want this. I want it to update during my down time as soon as possible after the update is released. I do not want to have to click on a button. I want this to be automatic. [ATTACH] It looks...
  10. I do not want any automatic updates from Microsoft

I do not want any automatic updates from Microsoft: I'm here in Scotland with a simple question, how can I stop automatic updates from Microsoft? Mainly the OS, but all really. I understand MS may have concerns regarding security but I choose to use Webroot, and I'm not sure MS is just upgrading a system, I feel there are...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want to pause any window updates