Windows 10: I don't want automatic billing

Discus and support I don't want automatic billing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was billed for Office I want my credit card number removed so I wont be billed again... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vernapaul, Mar 18, 2020.

1. vernapaul Win User

I don't want automatic billing

I was billed for Office I want my credit card number removed so I wont be billed again

:)

vernapaul, Mar 18, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 18, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Enhanced EIST not working properly?

Maybe having 2 steps only can benefit the e-bill so I don´t complain anymore *Smile I don't want automatic billing :) Thx guys for all info!

Laurijan, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't want automatic billing - Similar Threads - don't automatic billing

2. I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have billing for the Minecraft Microsoft edition code but i don't have it: I got the code for Minecraft Windows edition however when i redeemed it i didn't get the game, its not in my library or system and i'm still able to purchase it, i looked at my billing and it says i redeemed it but i never got the game in the end and i don't know how to get...
  3. I don't want Skype for Business

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want Skype for Business: Since my Windows 10 desktop computer is a home computer, I do I uninstall Skype for Business? I uninstalled the regular Skype software shortly after I started using my new HP Desktop that came with Windows 10 pre-installed. Office was not included with Windows 10, so I...
  4. onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    onedrive. don't want it but i want my desktop back...: Got a new pc and one drive immediately started throwing my files there and filled itself up and started asking me if I wanted to buy more. NO! Thought I stopped this thing from syncing and deleted the app. By my digital audio workstation seems to have defaulted to storing...
  5. I want the PC saving automatically.....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want the PC saving automatically.....: I want the PC saving automatically after 5 minutes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-the-pc-saving-automatically/2567c97c-8782-4097-b87d-c7ed930afa27
  6. No, I don't want to restart and update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No, I don't want to restart and update.: I got home today to find my computer stuck on an update that i did not schedule. It did 30% in an hour. Luckly it restarted and i was able to boot Linux, so I can at least get some work done, but I am LIVID. I just wasted an hour of my time. Am i not allowed to have control...
  7. my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to

in Windows 10 Customization
    my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to: my new computer with Windows 10 automatically shuts down and I don't want it to. How can I fix this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-new-computer-with-windows-10-automatically/ae4262a9-fa46-4a68-8062-4828df466e84
  8. I don't want to have to log in.

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I don't want to have to log in.: I am new to Win 10, I am the only person who uses my computer and I don't want to have to sign in. I recently registered for a Microsoft Account and found that I then had to log in. To make things easier I changed this to a Local Account log in but I don't really want to sign...
  9. I don't want version 1607

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I don't want version 1607: I'm on Windows 10 Pro Version 1511 Build 10586.839. I'd like to keep using Version 1511. I keep getting pushed to install Version 1607. Is there some way I can stay with 1511 and not get the frequent pushes to update to 1607? Thanks for any information. 81261
  10. I Don't Want to Auto Connect to Wifi

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I Don't Want to Auto Connect to Wifi: Every time I start my PC it auto connects to WiFi, I don't want this to happen. I have turned off "connect automatically when in range" and I have unchecked the box "connect automatically when this network is in range" from the wireless network properties but it still auto...