Windows 10: I don't want automatic billing

Discus and support I don't want automatic billing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I was billed for Office I want my credit card number removed so I wont be billed again... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by vernapaul, Mar 18, 2020.

1. vernapaul Win User

I don't want automatic billing

I was billed for Office I want my credit card number removed so I wont be billed again

:)

vernapaul, Mar 18, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 18, 2020
  3. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 18, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Enhanced EIST not working properly?

Maybe having 2 steps only can benefit the e-bill so I don´t complain anymore *Smile I don't want automatic billing :) Thx guys for all info!

Laurijan, Mar 18, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't want automatic billing - Similar Threads - don't automatic billing

2. USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want: Hello, I just bought this SanDisk Cruzer Glide 3.0, and for some unknown reason, the name of the drive is automatically changed to "IXPANDFLIP". Does anyone know how to change it to "USB Drive"?...
  3. USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB drive renamed automatically to a name I don't want: Hello, I just bought this SanDisk Cruzer Glide 3.0, and for some unknown reason, the name of the drive is automatically changed to "IXPANDFLIP". Does anyone know how to change it to "USB Drive"?...
  4. Automatic billing

Automatic billing: I have been automatically charged £79.99 today for a service I don't require. I would like to cancel the subscription and receive a refund as I am still within the returns period. Regards Mr A Currie...
  5. Automatic billing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Automatic billing: I have been automatically charged £79.99 today for a service I don't require. I would like to cancel the subscription and receive a refund as I am still within the returns period. Regards Mr A Currie...
  6. I don't want it...

I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  7. I don't want it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want it...: Hello everyone in the community saw this question.This question is about resolution of the Windows Boot ManagerHere the detail:I have been downloaded A Windows Insider Program in ISO file type Namely: Windows 11 23h2 Insider Preview to prepare for an installation of Windows...
  8. automatic billing charge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    automatic billing charge: How do I stop automatic billing charge from my bank account for Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-billing-charge/0753b087-ac68-4950-8a05-95647fce88ea
  9. automatic billing charge

automatic billing charge: How do I stop automatic billing charge from my bank account for Microsoft 365? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/automatic-billing-charge/0753b087-ac68-4950-8a05-95647fce88ea
  10. automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic updates I don't ask for or WANT: Not a question. Just figured out thought it a computer malfunctio that the out of focus login screen is an update. AN UPDATE??!! If I wanted a fuzzy out of focus login screen I would pick one! What stupid your curse word decided to add this as an UPDATE?! That is...