Windows 10: I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome

Discus and support I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by CarlaBassyaya, Aug 1, 2018.

1. I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome

I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome

:)

CarlaBassyaya, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Arul_D Win User
    Google Chrome not working windows 10

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• Are you facing any issues with Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer?
    • Is the issue confined to Google Chrome?
    • Have you tried uninstalling/re-installing Google Chrome?
    There could be several reasons for this cause. I would suggest you to try the steps below and check the result.

Uninstall Google Chrome and then re-install

Press Windows key + X and click Programs & Features

Right click Google Chrome and click Uninstall

Re-install Google Chrome and check.

If the issue still persists, please contact the developer of Google Chrome.

Google Chrome Support Forum

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Arul_D, Aug 1, 2018
  4. zaichi Win User

no audio in google chrome

hi,

im new to this forum so sorry if i make any mistake.

my sound from google chrom just aint working. i have tried these steps

• resetting chrome
    • reinstalling chrome
    • reinstalling drivers
    • restarting my machine
    • checked if it was not muted
    • checked with a youtube video if the sound bar in the mixed moved it did
    • other sounds works fine like discord and edge etc etc etc

im now clue less what to do. asked some friends and they dont know either.

i got the lastest updates for my headset razer chroma kraker 7.1 and google chrome. windows is up2date.

kind regards

zaichi, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. I don't want Edge, I like using Google Chrome - Similar Threads - don't Edge using

2. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  3. i don't want google drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i don't want google drive.: a friend sent me photos as she always has and when i click on them it takes me to google drivee which i had disable. i want nothing to do with it.they used to just open normally.. It's in aol mail. can you help me? i know it's part of chrome but they don't answer everthank...
  4. Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.: Not sure how this got changed. When ever I open either Edge or Chrome it is in Spanish and Chrome shows me being in Mexico City. I live in Arizona and don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help me? Right now i have to open settings and change it to American English, but it resets...
  5. Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chrome and Edge are set for Spanish. I don't.: Not sure how this got changed. When ever I open either Edge or Chrome it is in Spanish and Chrome shows me being in Mexico City. I live in Arizona and don't speak Spanish. Can anyone help me? Right now i have to open settings and change it to American English, but it resets...
  6. Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Unable to use Webcam in Edge or Google Chrome: Hey everyone! I've ran into an issue that I was hoping someone could provide some insight on. When attempting to use the webcam in Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome, I have been unable to do so. It has only been working in Firefox. When verifying the Camera & Privacy...
  7. Uninstalling edge. I want to use Google Chrome, and Norton Security

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Uninstalling edge. I want to use Google Chrome, and Norton Security: Just purchased a new laptop. I don't want to use Microsoft Edge and it's security. I installed Google Chrome and downloaded Norton Security, which I'm used to. However, I can't uninstall Edge! And Norton Security won't install! Any suggestions???? Thanks!...
  8. I don't want Edge to save passwords

in Windows 10 Customization
    I don't want Edge to save passwords: Sometimes Edge will ask me if I want it to save passwords - I don't want that. I went to this site "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4468242/microsoft-edge-browsing-data-and-privacy-microsoft-privacy" and got these instructions: "To stop features that speed up web...
  9. Google Chrome webm player (don't like it)

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome webm player (don't like it): I had to re-install google chrome along with a few other programs, and I lost some configurations I made. chrome has this newer UI for their video-player when watching a video of either mp4 or webm format (not on youtube), and I don't like it. I remember there was (and im...
  10. I Want Google chrome

in Windows 10 Customization
    I Want Google chrome: Ive got Windows 10 and I want to use google chrome as default browser ,everytime i open it ,it blocks where i browse to , ive heard the latest update has blocked google for edge which i dont like .surly the browser i use should be my choice ,so how do i make that happen...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want edge i want google chrome