Windows 10: I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive

Discus and support I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I find it really irritating that all photos, which come to my laptop automatically get uploaded to OneDrive. If I want to delete a photo from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Lou Sommer, Dec 26, 2018.

1. I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive

I find it really irritating that all photos, which come to my laptop automatically get uploaded to OneDrive.

If I want to delete a photo from OneDrive, it also gets deleted from my laptop.

So I have full OneDrive and full laptop.

Moreover the photos on my PC don’t show thumbnails, I can see only number of the file name

:)

Lou Sommer, Dec 26, 2018

2. Windows Phone 8 missing automatic upload of photos to OneDrive (SkyDrive)

This is an answer? Come on. It's a messy work around at best.

This automatic upload feature is not working!!! Come on Microsoft. Help us.

Captain_Eric1, Dec 26, 2018
  3. Windows Phone 8 missing automatic upload of photos to OneDrive (SkyDrive)

A few things. The auto upload works by looking at the last photo that was auto uploaded. That means, there is now way you can auto upload these photos.

You can upload them manually in a couple of ways.

• Open OneDrive app and start uploading the files one by one.
    • Connect the phone to a PC. Then move the missing pictures manually through the OneDrive folder or through onedrive.live.com.

Jay_answers, Dec 26, 2018
  4. I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive

Photos not uploading to OneDrive

Hi ReadyOrNot,

Thank you for posting in the forum.

I understand that you have an issue with auto-upload pictures to OneDrive with your Nokia Lumia 920 with Cyan update.

First of all, I would suggest to reboot your phone a couple of times, press and hold power button + volume down. Also, try to switch off and on photos backup.

What is more, I would try to steps from those threads when this issue was discussed:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...load-how/90b8b77d-7ef2-435c-9fa1-2550faf5bf53

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...onedrive/0762efad-fe6e-48f2-95e7-83f044252f38

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/.../bojanj2/166c71f3-05f2-47f5-87ff-c8512b02b63d

Thanks for your contribution to the forums!

Kind Regards,

Michal TR

Michal TR., Dec 26, 2018
Thema:

I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive

1. I don’t want my photos automatically uploaded to Onedrive - Similar Threads - don’t photos automatically

2. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  3. Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not all photos will be uploaded in OneDrive.: Hello. My laptop is synced with my phone and not all photos are uploaded, just photo icons instead. How to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-all-photos-will-be-uploaded-in-onedrive/5ccfd2bd-fcab-4d7b-a523-048a3aababb7
  4. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.: Because I have already organized my photos into sub-folders the way I like in the folder 'Pictures' on my computer, all have uploaded correctly, in folders, to OneDrive under My Files. Now I find the photos appearing again under Photos by date useless, especially when many...
  5. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.: Because I have already organized my photos into sub-folders the way I like in the folder 'Pictures' on my computer, all have uploaded correctly, in folders, to OneDrive under My Files. Now I find the photos appearing again under Photos by date useless, especially when many...
  6. Photos now duplicated by OneDrive's new automatic 'Photos' upload.

7. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  8. stop automatic upload to onedrive

stop automatic upload to onedrive: All the advice I can find on the web, or on microsoft site, has one fatal flaw.Nowhere can I find in settings, a button to untick, so that only files I elect to upload are uploaded. Am I being especially dense, or is it concealed, because Microsoft wants to sell me additional...
  9. stop automatic upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. automatic photo upload to onedrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    automatic photo upload to onedrive: I'm sincerely considering to uninstall onedrive. I do not need to store my photos on onedrive or at least I must be able to decide for myself. I manage to stop the automatic picture transfere to onrdrive whenever I plugged in my phone, but after the last win 10 upgrade this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want my pictures on onedrive

2. my photos automatically go to one drive and I do not want that

3. I dont want my photos on onedrive

4. i have 400 pictures can i upload them as they are to my one drive?,
  5. i dont want onedrive to sync my photos,
  6. i dont want my pics to go to one drive,
  7. i dont want photos stored on my onedrive,
  8. dont upload picture to one drive from phone,
  9. i dont want a file to upload to onedrive,
  10. i dont want the photo to be in onedrive,
  11. i dont want this file in my PC onedrive?,
  12. transferred pictures from harddrive to computer and dont want on onedrive,
  13. one drive dont watnto upload photos,
  14. i dont want one drive to open my photos,
  15. i dont want one drive to sync with picasa