Windows 10: I don't want sticky notes to minimize

Discus and support I don't want sticky notes to minimize in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello! Is it possible to get sticky notes to actually stick to the desktop, pretty much making them a part of the desktop? Meaning that when I click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ELY-Claes, Mar 11, 2020.

1. ELY-Claes Win User

I don't want sticky notes to minimize

Hello!

Is it possible to get sticky notes to actually stick to the desktop, pretty much making them a part of the desktop? Meaning that when I click minimize for instance bottom right corner the notes, as part of the desktop, does not minimize.

cheers

Claes

:)

ELY-Claes, Mar 11, 2020

2. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Mar 11, 2020
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    sticky notes

Hello,

Sticky notes may have encountered a system file corruption that caused this. We suggest that you run the

Windows app troubleshooter
    for this issue. Meanwhile, we also recommend that you reset your Sticky Notes app by following the steps below:

• Click the Windows icon and click Settings.
    • Click System, and then click Apps & features on the left menu.
    • Click on Sticky Notes on the list found on your right menu, click
      Advanced options link, and click the Reset button.
    • Click the Reset button again when you see the confirmation dialog to reset Sticky Notes app.
    • Close the Settings window and check your Sticky Notes app.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Sticky Notes

Hi Angie,

There are several factors why your sticky notes may have an issue. It can be due to outdated application or wrong configuration settings. To better isolate your concern, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occur?
    • Have you tried checking the Settings?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you may follow the steps provided by Jaz333
    on this
    thread
    . It will let you use the old sticky notes.

Keeps us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

1. I don't want sticky notes to minimize - Similar Threads - don't sticky notes

2. Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position.: Sticky Notes don't Stay at same position where i had placed it before shutdown. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-dont-stay-at-same-position/076cb03e-1d30-4fad-9774-55e4c2903e37
  3. Sticky Notes not wanting to come up

Sticky Notes not wanting to come up: I have applied the newest windows update. However my sticky notes on my desktop will not come up. I have them linked to my laptop and on there works fine i can get to note list and see all my previous stickys. But on the desktop it will not bring up my note list and only...
  4. minimize sticky notes not working

minimize sticky notes not working: I am trying to minimize my sticky notes and for some reason that easy option is gone for me. I tried to click the taskbar icon, or alt F4, bit options are not working...
  5. Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update: Good Morning After updating to Feature Update 1903 I have one user whos sticky note keep minimizing any time she opens another app, like Outlook for example. She then has to select each note individually on the task bar and restore it to be 'stuck' out on the desktop....
  6. Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Sticky Notes Minimize Issue: It used to be when you clicked on your Sticky Notes icon on the task bar it would minimize/maximize all of them. Now it only brings up this menu (see picture below) causing you to click on every note individually and minimize them one by one. Literally took me over 5 minutes...
  7. windows sticky notes won't minimize at once

windows sticky notes won't minimize at once: It's so frustrating! it happen since one of the upgrades on Windows build 1903 it doent happen to me on another computer on windows build 1803 Here is the problem video captured: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dewGuwYyQjQ...
  8. sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!

sticky notes - cannot minimize all of them at once!: Something bad happened to sticky notes since last update. its literally not usable like this. am i the only one experience this bug? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-cannot-minimize-all-of-them-at-once/11c95ebe-b589-43b1-a6c3-778406572998
  9. i want to permanently delete sticky notes

i want to permanently delete sticky notes: im trying to permanently delete sticky notes because i dont like it please let me delete https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-permanently-delete-sticky-notes/9f6dd7ba-c23b-42ea-a373-7ddfbe3654ac
  10. Sticky notes don't stay on top

Sticky notes don't stay on top: Hey michaelsoft what the **** is wrong with you. It's called a sticky note why doesn't it stick to the top of windows u **** idiots what is wrong with your garbage company. How can you people live to run a company that is this **** miserable where you can't even make a sticky...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. www.windowsphoneinfo.com