Windows 10: I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

Discus and support I don't want to change my password. Change it back. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Stop making me change my microsoft account password. I do not **** want to. All you are doing is making sure that I can never get into my own ****... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by BLaRg XrvbX, May 4, 2021.

1. I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

Stop making me change my microsoft account password. I do not **** want to. All you are doing is making sure that I can never get into my own **** account. There is nothing important here. The only thing I use it for is Xbox. If I have to change my password again, I'm going back to PlayStation. I do not give a ****. Just set my password back to my old one. "But you need to update your password to stay secure! You can never use old passwords! That would be a security risk!" I DON'T **** CARE.

:)

BLaRg XrvbX, May 4, 2021

2. I can't get text messages. & Also don`t change my account password

Dear Sir,

I can't get text messages for a verification code & also don`t know about recovery code. & Also don`t Change my account password please guide us.

Thanking & Regards

m.Sameem

muhammadsameem, May 4, 2021
  3. Trouble Changing Wi-Fi Password

I've been following the following steps to change my Wi-Fi password for some time:

1. Launch Control Panel.
    2. Click "Network and Internet."
    3. Click "Network and Sharing Center."
    4. Click "Wi-Fi...."
    5. Click "Wireless Properties."
    6. Click the Security tab.
    7. Check "Show characters."
    8. Enter the password in "Network security key."
    Those steps have been working just fine, but today I discovered a new wrinkle. If I change the password inside the router first, "Wi-Fi..." doesn't appear in step 4. This isn't much of a problem at home, because I can just change the password in Control Panel before I change it inside the router, but it would be a problem at a public hotspot, or something of that nature. I also tested Brink's instructions in "How to Connect To a Wireless Network in Windows 10," but they don't work for me either. How can I fix this?

gregyurkon, May 4, 2021
  4. I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

account password change

Hi,

Thank you for posting your response.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

1. Which version of Windows 10 is currently installed in your computer?

2. Are you using a Microsoft Account to log into your computer?

To open System Properties and check the version of Windows, follow the steps below:

1. Open Run Command (Windows button+R).

2. In the dialog box type control system and hit enter.

If you are using a Microsoft Account to log into your system and you are unable to change the password, then I would suggest that you sign in online and change your password. Follow the steps below to do so.

• 1. Click on the link below to open the Microsoft site, and then select
      Security & privacy.
    Microsoft account | Sign In or Create Your Account Today – Microsoft

• Select Change password.

• Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.

• Select Save.
    Hope this information helps.

Vanessa Sohtun, May 4, 2021
Thema:

I don't want to change my password. Change it back.

1. I don't want to change my password. Change it back. - Similar Threads - don't change password

2. I want to change my laptop password with out changing my Microsoft account password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my laptop password with out changing my Microsoft account password: When ever i try to change my device password, it automatically take me to changing Microsoft account password, can anyone help me with this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-change-my-laptop-password-with-out/b3c32cc6-9e14-4527-9d71-e8327e63ea4c
  3. What if DON'T want to change MY password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if DON'T want to change MY password??: On occasion, I've been FORCED by Microsoft to change MY password. What if I DON'T want to change MY password?How does this work? Do you wait until you feel that the user has memorized their password--and then you force them to CHANGE it?!?Why can't I have control over MY...
  4. What if DON'T want to change MY password??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What if DON'T want to change MY password??: On occasion, I've been FORCED by Microsoft to change MY password. What if I DON'T want to change MY password?How does this work? Do you wait until you feel that the user has memorized their password--and then you force them to CHANGE it?!?Why can't I have control over MY...
  5. I want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to change my password: My pc password is somehow linked to my microsoft account and is same as for my email adress. I want to change it but i dont have that option anywhere. Even if i want to set up a PIN this mf os wouldnt let me do it with my personal account but it needs an oganization account....
  6. I want to change my password

I want to change my password: My pc password is somehow linked to my microsoft account and is same as for my email adress. I want to change it but i dont have that option anywhere. Even if i want to set up a PIN this mf os wouldnt let me do it with my personal account but it needs an oganization account....
  7. I dont want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  8. I dont want to change my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I dont want to change my password: My personal computer forces me to change my pin ever so often, because a supposed organization requires it. I'm not part of an org. How can I change this. I do not want to change my pin at my computers whim....
  9. I dont want to change my password

10. I want to change my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I want to change my password: I want to change my password my friends know the password of my laptop with Windows 10 and now they enter when they want. I need to change it. My boyfriend put the password, and I don't know how to change it...