Windows 10: I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume

Discus and support I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; It's so unnecessary, I know what title is playing and I don't need to see a giant chart showing how full it is. A number would be enough or just show... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TunaGamer, Jun 23, 2020.

1. I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume

It's so unnecessary, I know what title is playing and I don't need to see a giant chart showing how full it is. A number would be enough or just show nothing, I can adjust it myself. My question is, can I disable that somehow? Or at least minimize it?

Oh and yes the box even shows up when you logout. (Win+L)...

submitted by /u/TunaGamer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TunaGamer, Jun 23, 2020

2. Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume.

Phone volume and music player volume are somehow interlinked, if i lower the volume of music player it will result in lowering the ringing volume. What to do??????????? Anybody give some suggestion or request microsoft to provide an update with this issue
    solved......................................... I Use Nokia Lumia 520 (Yellow).........

Thank You...

The Inspironatic Guy, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Playing Music at Constant Volume?

I suggest using MediaMonkey to which you can analyse the track volumes and then lower them to increase them to what you want. That way all your music will be at the level you set it at.

InnocentCriminal, Jun 23, 2020
  4. I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume

How to raise microphone volume?

Hi vesvespa, my name is Max and I'm an independent advisor.

I suggest you check your microphone gain level. To do it, try the steps mentioned below:

Right click on Speaker icon (Volume settings) on the Taskbar

Choose Recording Devices

Click on Microphone and open the Properties

Finally, move the slider to choose the level. It will raise the Microphone and Microphone Boost option.

NighthawkX, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume

1. I don't want to see a giant box with the current music title when I lower/raise the volume - Similar Threads - don't giant box

2. When I click on Google Chrome, it raises my volume to the max.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on Google Chrome, it raises my volume to the max.: I recently started noticing this issue a few days ago.So for a bit of background, I have ran my computer's master volume at 100% for as long as I can remember. I usually just adjusted the audio on YouTube, or Twitch, or Spotify within the application itself. Recently I wanted...
  3. When I click on Google Chrome, it raises my volume to the max.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I click on Google Chrome, it raises my volume to the max.: I recently started noticing this issue a few days ago.So for a bit of background, I have ran my computer's master volume at 100% for as long as I can remember. I usually just adjusted the audio on YouTube, or Twitch, or Spotify within the application itself. Recently I wanted...
  4. When I click on Google Chrome, it raises my volume to the max.

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. This giant media window now appears when I adjust volume. How do I make it so I only see...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This giant media window now appears when I adjust volume. How do I make it so I only see...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Mcmelon17 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jpuwrl/this_giant_media_window_now_appears_when_i_adjust/
  6. Anyway I can get rid of this title box that apears when I change my volume? The one that...

Anyway I can get rid of this title box that apears when I change my volume? The one that...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/smugilicious [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iz9x6g/anyway_i_can_get_rid_of_this_title_box_that/
  7. I don't want Edge's title bar to be colored.

I don't want Edge's title bar to be colored.: [ATTACH] I have set "title bar and window border" coloring to "on" in color settings. Edge appears like this: https://preview.redd.it/4kx7fqrugdj51.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=97a7c3be4065054ebbd4a0be9775f7656eb1d274 I don't want Edge's title bar to be...
  8. There is a jingle that plays and lowers every sound playong when I lower or raise the...

There is a jingle that plays and lowers every sound playong when I lower or raise the...: A jingle plays and lowers the sound of everything playing at the moment I'm clicking to lower the volume. I can't stand it, and can't find an answer for it. It is not in system sound settings plus I don't know the name of the jingle. IT CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. Any help is...
  9. Giant Volume Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Giant Volume Bar: [ATTACH]This giant volume bar keeps showing up and it wasn't there before and it keeps taking up some parts of my screen when I just want to change my volume and See This.[ATTACH]...
  10. Cortana is a giant empty box

in Cortana
    Cortana is a giant empty box: Out of nowhere while my pc was running, my cortana search results box became giant and empty. The only answer I have found to this problem is to make a new microsoft profile which I really do not want to do. How can I fix Cortana?[ATTACH]...