Windows 10: I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How...

Discus and support I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How do I switch out of Windows Mail and into ATT/Yahoo?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jcassistant, Apr 15, 2021.

1. I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How...

I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How do I switch out of Windows Mail and into ATT/Yahoo?

:)

jcassistant, Apr 15, 2021
  2. pericles Win User

Yahoo / at&t webmail

Just fyi, I have ATT Yahoo Mail as an acct provided by my TV service provider (Uverse).

Recently could not log in to my acct. After many attempts, called AT&T and help desk stated they have been having problems with servers. Had same issue before.

tl;dr ATT Yahoo Mail is not the optimum email provider.

pericles, Apr 15, 2021
  3. lpatrick Win User
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change?

lpatrick, Apr 15, 2021
  4. thomaseg1 Win User

I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How...

Yahoo / at&t webmail

Att has entirely moved over to yahoo mail.
    I decided to check the webmail version (I usually just use Win 10 email)
    and found over 2700 messages even though my win 10 mail was empty.

Does anyone know the setting : delete all messages older then say
    a month?

I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How... [​IMG]

thomaseg1, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How...

1. I don't want to use windows 10 mail anymore. Too many problems synching with ATT/Yahoo. How... - Similar Threads - don't mail anymore

2. yahoo mail problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yahoo mail problem: HelloNewly yahoo mail page couldn't be opened .I cleared cookies and data many times but useless.Here is screenshot .Thanks for helping https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail-problem/6607bd34-ce83-4c1f-958b-0a20cd838f24
  3. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  4. Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail Not Working for ATT Yahoo Mail: I changed my ATT Yahoo password and, after updating it in MS Mail, the app no longer downloads ATT Yahoo email. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-not-working-for-att-yahoo-mail/14e0f613-dbfd-4d5d-9980-9c1bfda5538f
  5. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  6. Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail

Problem with Mail app in Windows 10 and Yahoo mail: I have been using the Mail app in Windows 10 for a very long time. A few months ago, I started having problems with some emails that I received only showing the written program lines and not the actual email. I deleted my email account, shut down my computer, then have been...
  7. Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    Move from Mail to ATT/Yahoo: My W10 Mail is fed by Yahoo but Mail always lags behind so I want to use ATT/Yahoo as my email. How do I make this change? 131339
  8. Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail

Windows 10 Mail "Connecting to a Service" failure for Yahoo and ATT Mail: OK, I burned a few hours on this so I thought I would save some folks the trouble in case then found hit it too. This is a bug in Windows 10 Mail. Changed my password on Yahoo (with ATT.net address). Windows 10 Mail, which helpfully uses OAUTH your Yahoo related accounts....
  9. Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone

in Browsers and Email
    Actual Move From ATT/Yahoo Mail by Someone: I would like to hear from someone who has actually, successfully moved their email service while keeping their same email address from ATT/Yahoo to some other email service. Yes, I have read numerous how to articles but yet to have read a true life experience. Yahoo mail...
  10. W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo

in Browsers and Email
    W10 1709 & ATT/Yahoo: Directly after 1709 completed ATT/Yahoo Mail’s frame appeared but not the actual mail! Mysterious! 95788