Windows 10: I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

Discus and support I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; , How can I get these updates without installing WIndows 11? I've included a screenshot, the option to cancel or reschedule these updates have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JohnnyOrtiz1, Oct 29, 2022.

1. I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

, How can I get these updates without installing WIndows 11? I've included a screenshot, the option to cancel or reschedule these updates have been greyed out.

:)

JohnnyOrtiz1, Oct 29, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 29, 2022
  3. jds21 Win User
    Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Oct 29, 2022
  4. I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

Windows Installer popup on Windows 10 will not cancel

Hi Brian,

For us to isolate the issue with the Windows Installer pop-up that can't be cancelled, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • When you say "It will not cancel", can you tell us what happens when you try canceling it?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In he meantime, we suggest that you perform a clean boot. It will help us determine if there are any third-party
    programs/apps that is causing the issue. It could be some other applications or programs.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Oct 29, 2022
Thema:

I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

1. I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only... - Similar Threads - don't installed machine

2. I don't want this update. please cancel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't want this update. please cancel: I don't want the windows 11 update on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-this-update-please-cancel/a0e0cbdc-1450-48ba-8c52-564a78d62b22
  3. I don't want this update. please cancel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want this update. please cancel: I don't want the windows 11 update on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-want-this-update-please-cancel/a0e0cbdc-1450-48ba-8c52-564a78d62b22
  4. I don't want this update. please cancel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...: , How can I get these updates without installing WIndows 11? I've included a screenshot, the option to cancel or reschedule these updates have been greyed out....
  6. I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...

I don't want Windows 11 to be installed on my machine, I cannot cancel this update and only...: , How can I get these updates without installing WIndows 11? I've included a screenshot, the option to cancel or reschedule these updates have been greyed out....
  7. want to cancel windows 11 update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    want to cancel windows 11 update: You did not give me a choice on windows 11. I don't want it. I do not want to restart my computer and have it install. How do I cancel this? You wore me down with 8.1 to windows 10 on my last computer, and later found that computer was not compatible with windows 10. Then I...
  8. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it: Hello,I recently installed windows 11 preview from windows insider, however I don't want the preview - I want the full version. Is there anyway of uninstalling the update or changing it to the full upgrade. I am still on windows 10 and the update is pending in settings, how...
  9. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it: Hello,I recently installed windows 11 preview from windows insider, however I don't want the preview - I want the full version. Is there anyway of uninstalling the update or changing it to the full upgrade. I am still on windows 10 and the update is pending in settings, how...
  10. I installed windows 11 preview but I don't want it