Windows 10: i don't want windows 11

Discus and support i don't want windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dtodd9, Mar 24, 2022.

1. dtodd9 Win User

i don't want windows 11

I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11.

:)

dtodd9, Mar 24, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    i don't want windows 11 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 24, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

i don't want windows 11

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

i don't want windows 11

1. i don't want windows 11 - Similar Threads - don't

2. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  3. I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I got this samsung laptop from my friend and I don't know te password.. How can I enter: I got this laptop from a friend. When I try to open it this is what I get. I don't know the password. What should I do to open it. Please can someone tall me what to do step by step....
  4. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  5. why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11

why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11: HI,why most of the browsers don't work correctly in Win 11. Edge can't play most of the stream videos... same with Opera, Firefox have web meeting problems... no one want to use Chrome, but luckily there is one what seems to work99% ok but it's bit slow Vivaldi.So question is...
  6. Java saying I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java saying I don't own it: Hi I just purchased java and bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store however upon installation and looking through the menus to find my java version it says that I have to buy java again for the original price of $24.99 any fixes would be greatly appreciated.Thx so much....
  7. Java saying I don't own it

Java saying I don't own it: Hi I just purchased java and bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store however upon installation and looking through the menus to find my java version it says that I have to buy java again for the original price of $24.99 any fixes would be greatly appreciated.Thx so much....
  8. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  9. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  10. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...