Windows 10: i don't want windows 11

Discus and support i don't want windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dtodd9, Mar 24, 2022.

1. dtodd9 Win User

i don't want windows 11

I want to prevent windows update from installing windows 11.

:)

dtodd9, Mar 24, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 24, 2022
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    i don't want windows 11 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Mar 24, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

i don't want windows 11

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 24, 2022
Thema:

i don't want windows 11

1. i don't want windows 11 - Similar Threads - don't

2. Java saying I don't own it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Java saying I don't own it: Hi I just purchased java and bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store however upon installation and looking through the menus to find my java version it says that I have to buy java again for the original price of $24.99 any fixes would be greatly appreciated.Thx so much....
  3. Java saying I don't own it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Java saying I don't own it: Hi I just purchased java and bedrock Minecraft from the Microsoft store however upon installation and looking through the menus to find my java version it says that I have to buy java again for the original price of $24.99 any fixes would be greatly appreciated.Thx so much....
  4. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  5. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...: I very recently acquired a new for me laptop, it's a Lenovo yoga laptop idk if that helps. It still had an old business account on it so I decided to factory reset it it's not stolen. I wasn't able to activate windows invalid product key? and I'm not really the most tech...
  6. Cannot activate windows on recently factory reset laptop: "you don't have a valid digital...

7. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  8. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...: My laptop has been stuck of the configuring windows loading screen for the past half an hour and I genuinely do not know what to do. I have so much work to get done and don't have the time to wait for it to finally restart if it even does restart that is....
  9. My laptop is stuck at "preparing to configure windows. Don't turn off your computer" after...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...

Hi, I don't know why but my laptop keeps buffering and something else please help. My...: Its happening like this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-i-dont-know-why-but-my-laptop-keeps-buffering/213cf60c-7a03-4804-acde-820a1dcd18e0