Windows 10: I don't want Windows 11

Discus and support I don't want Windows 11 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello.To summarise my issue; I am currently on Windows 10, the latest version, 21H2, and Microsoft are begging me to update to Windows 11. Further... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by James Gh, Jul 20, 2022.

1. James Gh Win User

I don't want Windows 11

Hello.To summarise my issue; I am currently on Windows 10, the latest version, 21H2, and Microsoft are begging me to update to Windows 11. Further DetailSo, don't get me wrong, I like to be up-to-date, first to update to the latest software and so-on. Well, this is the reason I joined insider. Upon wanting to exit, it looks like I have to reinstall Windows loosing all files, apps and other important settings.I would not like to do this. Now what I would like to do is avoid updating to the glitchy Windows 11 yes, effected by Insider, but Microsoft are obviou

:)

James Gh, Jul 20, 2022

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Jul 20, 2022
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don't want Windows 11 [​IMG]

Valeriu, Jul 20, 2022
  4. armym3 Win User

I don't want Windows 11

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Jul 20, 2022
Thema:

I don't want Windows 11

1. I don't want Windows 11 - Similar Threads - don't

2. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  3. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.: I bought my dad office home and student but he already has an office subscription. I traveled to Oklahoma for his 92nd birthday to set up his new computer system which I purchase from Best Buy. I was not told when I ordered the computer that I could not return the Office...
  4. I bought Office Home and Student but don't need it. Best buy can not refund.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  6. Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open

Windows keyboard shortcuts don't work unless a windows system dialogue is open: My windows keyboard shortcuts stopped working. But if I open any windows settings dialogue, they work fine. Game mode is off. It just started happening....
  7. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  8. Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...

Can I just have a google browser for my own search? I don't need Bing or Microsoft Edge as...: I just want my startup browser to be google not the microsoft edge browser nor Bing. Very annoying. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-just-have-a-google-browser-for-my-own-search/4a7d21a3-2bf0-445e-afdc-c1eaff62322a
  9. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...
  10. Random crashes and don't know why

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random crashes and don't know why: This randomly happened one day while watching YouTube. I had changed a couple things in the BIOS prior to the crashes but only fan speeds to which the temperatures are all cool whenever it crashes. System Information:OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 ProVersion 10.0.19045 Build...