Windows 10: I don’t want Windows updates!

Discus and support I don’t want Windows updates! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BobPaskett, Oct 21, 2018.

1. I don’t want Windows updates!

I am really tired of any updates and problems I get with them. I want to stop them. How can I do it?

:)

BobPaskett, Oct 21, 2018

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Valeriu Win User
    Dolby advanced audio v2 (Windows 10 don-t work)

Hello guys!I have a problem with advanced audio v2 on windows 10 don-t work
    I don’t want Windows updates! [​IMG]

Valeriu, Oct 21, 2018
  4. armym3 Win User

I don’t want Windows updates!

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

I don’t want Windows updates!

1. I don’t want Windows updates! - Similar Threads - don’t updates

2. I did an update of window on my computer now I don’t have access to any settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did an update of window on my computer now I don’t have access to any settings: I did an update now I can’t open my settings app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-an-update-of-window-on-my-computer-now-i/e3ee9b1f-0361-4f6f-a622-2414d3a01da9
  3. I did an update of window on my computer now I don’t have access to any settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did an update of window on my computer now I don’t have access to any settings: I did an update now I can’t open my settings app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-an-update-of-window-on-my-computer-now-i/e3ee9b1f-0361-4f6f-a622-2414d3a01da9
  4. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...: Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-internet-ive-tried-everything-the/041d0167-855d-4921-b689-11390eefaf32
  5. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...: Help pls https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-see-my-internet-ive-tried-everything-the/041d0167-855d-4921-b689-11390eefaf32
  6. I can’t see my internet I’ve tried everything the fiver is updated and I don’t know what...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 and 22H2 both appear in the update queue but are never able to install."There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may...
  8. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.: Update for Windows 10 Version 21H2 and 22H2 both appear in the update queue but are never able to install."There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may...
  9. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer

We couldn’t complete the updates. Undoing changes. Don’t turn off your computer: Hello,I got an error notification when installing the latest windows cumulative update few days ago,I tried to solve the problem by following some steps from related technical post --...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want windows updates

2. i don%27t want windows updates

3. i dont want windows update