Windows 10: I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

Discus and support I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So, I was just watching some videos on YouTube, then suddenly, it shows a screen that my PC ran into problems. For, a long time it was been nothing but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/WorsethanCAH, Mar 5, 2020.

1. I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

So, I was just watching some videos on YouTube, then suddenly, it shows a screen that my PC ran into problems. For, a long time it was been nothing but a black screen for a long time. Now, there's a blue box that says "The selected boot device failed. Press enter to continue.".

submitted by /u/WorsethanCAH
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/WorsethanCAH, Mar 5, 2020

2. AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Mar 5, 2020
  3. armym3 Win User
    WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, Mar 5, 2020
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Mar 5, 2020
Thema:

I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!?

1. I DON'T WHAT HAPPENED?!!? - Similar Threads - DON'T HAPPENED

2. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  3. I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't even locked my drives with Bitlocker but it encrypted my drive and now what happens...: I just Changed a minimum bios change what I have found after that is my all the drived are locked with bitlocker. I can't even access my data. I need help. Please anyone help me. btw I have tried to access my key in mycrosoft devices but found nothing rather it shows an...
  4. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....
  5. BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...

BSOD happening often, previously changed my cpu and it got fixed, don't know if it is the...: As the title says, they started once in a while, generally once a bsod came on the pc worked normally at the next restart, though im starting to get worried, here's the DMP files:https://1drv.ms/f/s!AnCKSjaype8dhUJNncZ4W7-rqg0V?e=qcMVzPI appreciate any help. Have a great day....
  6. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  7. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD: Hi! I have recently fully resetted my PC, right now I just downloaded some games, a browser and an app to set up an exterior usb macrokey pad. The problem is that my sdd 230GB has just 150GB of free space, but on it I have just downloaded a 41ishGB of game and the system...
  8. I don't know what happened to 70Gb of space on my SSD

9. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...
  10. Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...

Why does my laptop become again get slower and more strange behavior happening as I don't...: My 9 years Toshibal Satellite L55-A5226 laptop turning 10 this january, as I open it, I waited 10 minutes to load the desktop. Then I opened the chrome with facebook and reddit. Then it takes more than 2 minutes to open properly. I'm get annoyed, so I balanced the power plan...