Windows 10: i Downlaoded the BOIS and Driver stuff and im lost

Discus and support i Downlaoded the BOIS and Driver stuff and im lost in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I download the the bois stuff and driver updates on the manufacturers stuff but then it brings up files I don't understand on winzip. I have only been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LauraY1, Nov 24, 2018.

1. LauraY1 Win User

i Downlaoded the BOIS and Driver stuff and im lost

I download the the bois stuff and driver updates on the manufacturers stuff but then it brings up files I don't understand on winzip. I have only been able to download intel. every other one I try to download it gives me a whole bunch of folders and when I click on it theres a lot of "<< " and radom words I don't understand. when I download the driver stuff from msi and it pops up in winzip what do I do then ? with all the different folders?

:)

LauraY1, Nov 24, 2018
  2. Autumn20 Win User

Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Nov 24, 2018
  3. Autumn20 Win User
    Shortcut key for "My Stuff" ?

Using Windows 10, here's the steps I'm taking to search for files on the computer:

• Click Start Menu (or tap the Windows key on the keyboard)
    • Start typing a search term
    • Click "My Stuff"
    • When it finds your file, click it to make the file open
    • If you want to open File Explorer and peruse similar files without opening files:
      • After clicking "My Stuff" (in Step 3) go to the bottom area under "Other places to look" and click "File Explorer"
      • File Explorer opens

Question: I don't want to use the mouse to click "My Stuff" in step 3. Is there a shortcut key?

Autumn20, Nov 24, 2018
  4. GSG-9 Win User

Lost the Seagate...

The drive seems to be completely dead, my computer will not boot if I have it connected...to the windows cd or the new installation on the F1 drive (which is the boot drive now by the way)

Thanks for the above article, im booting into Vista: U 64 right now, I cant follow those steps if the drive is in, it will lock up before it gets that far or if its not a cold boot the drive does not appear on the list.

GSG-9, Nov 24, 2018
Thema:

1. i Downlaoded the BOIS and Driver stuff and im lost - Similar Threads - Downlaoded BOIS Driver

2. issues with downlaoding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    issues with downlaoding: Hello,I'm pretty new to asking for help, but I'm getting this issue.i can only download it to a few folders, i used chrome for example but it happens with everything. I have no other users, and it only appeared on Monday Thursday night nowThankyou...
  3. issues with downlaoding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    issues with downlaoding: Hello,I'm pretty new to asking for help, but I'm getting this issue.i can only download it to a few folders, i used chrome for example but it happens with everything. I have no other users, and it only appeared on Monday Thursday night nowThankyou...
  4. Driver stuff

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Driver stuff: Hello, recently I've been stuttering with some drivers of my logitech mouse (G300s). While playing shooters it disconnect and connect very often. Is there anyway to make Windows to reinstall that driver again as the first time it was plugged in? I know for a fact that this...
  5. need help bois.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help bois.: so, i got this activate windows watermark shit, and i just want it gone! i heard of this universal watermark disabler, but i didin´t find it, can you guys help me? submitted by /u/omegaguyhi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtsnul/need_help_bois/
  6. Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Frame Work 3.5 Not downlaoding: Good day Please advise on how to fix a frame work 3.5 download and installation. it gives error code: 0x800F0907 because of network policy settings. Windows could not connect to the internet to download files that are required t complete the requested changes...
  7. Lost drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost drivers: After update 1903 I lost printer drivers for my Brother DCP-T710W and Epson L3150. Windows keeps telling me the drivers are unavailable. I've downloaded everything from the Manufacturer's web site, ran every trouble shooter I could find to no avail. When I started to write...
  8. Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing DVD Driver When I install Windows 10 (in BOIS System): I was trying to windows 10 setup in Acer E14, but I can't set up this. When I restart this laptop and press F2 then show me an option. when I click Boot option I can't find Boot Mode then I save changed what I need. After that, I can't find the DVD option. Finally, I was...
  9. Lost "my stuff" option in the search window.

in Windows 10 Support
    Lost "my stuff" option in the search window.: When I first updated to Windows 10 there was an option to click on "my stuff" when using the search window. This has now disappeared and I really would like it back. Can anyone help please? Thanks 60756
  10. I lost stuff after a reboot

in Windows 10 Support
    I lost stuff after a reboot: Hi, I downloaded Win 10 and set everything up, then made sure my virus protection (Norton) was updated. I then rebooted and lost everything I set up. I don't have a background anymore and I lost some of my gadgets and the ones I lost won't go back into the side bar...