Windows 10: i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to...

Discus and support i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I can not get a install of a game to go threw I answer yes to changes an get an errer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by breezy66, Jan 31, 2019.

1. breezy66 Win User

i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to...

I can not get a install of a game to go threw I answer yes to changes an get an errer

:)

breezy66, Jan 31, 2019

2. installing a game

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.
    We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please try the steps given below and check if the issue persists:

Step 1:

I suggest you to right click on the game and try to run as administrator and check.

Step 2: if that doesn't help I suggest you to install game in compatibility mode and check:

Follow the steps below on how to install game in compatibility mode:

1. Download the game from the manufacturer’s website and save it on your local disk.

2. Right click on the setup file of the game and select “Properties”.

3. Select “Compatibility” Tab.

4. Place a check mark next to “Run this program in Compatibility mode” and select operating system from the drop down list.

5. Let the game install and then check the functionality.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Venkatesh1709, Jan 31, 2019
  3. Shuyin03 Win User
    New here and seeking for help: problems with graphic card

Thanks very much lilhasselhoffer. I'll start doing what you suggested step by step.

One question thou: you suggested me to Download the latest driver package from Nvidea. However, the link you posted is for the newly released GeForce GTX 760? Am I supposed to download the drivers for that card?

Sorry for my questions. As I said, I'm not an expert at all.

Shuyin03, Jan 31, 2019
  4. i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to...

i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Jan 31, 2019
Thema:

i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to...

1. i download a game from shockwave an when it starts to install i get a question do i want to... - Similar Threads - download game shockwave

2. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  3. I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have Windows 10 and I want to download the game Purble Place. How do I download it?: Can't find it in the app store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-windows-10-and-i-want-to-download-the-game/81b836e8-536c-4af7-a204-28de842547de
  4. When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...: and I need to drive E: because there's no room on disk C: there's no space. I tried changing the destination of the installation to disk E: but it keeps opening up in disk C: Please help me...
  5. When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When I want to download a game from a microsoft store, it keeps downloading to disk C: and...: and I need to drive E: because there's no room on disk C: there's no space. I tried changing the destination of the installation to disk E: but it keeps opening up in disk C: Please help me...
  6. How do I start the download and install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How do I start the download and install: how do I start windows 10 download and install. Nothing is happening that I can see. Problem still exists. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-start-the-download-and-install/70e08705-b03a-4742-bc58-cec8deb6552b
  7. How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How do I get a refund for a game I bought that I can't download.: I bought minecraft today and I can't download it no matter what fixes I try I can't get the game to download. I should not be stuck with a game that doesn't even work because the Microsoft store has been having issues like this forever. I checked order history and there's no...
  8. There is this update that I want to stop from downloading as I start Windows Update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There is this update that I want to stop from downloading as I start Windows Update: This update 2020-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB4586781 which turns out to be a Mixed Reality feature on demand package as it reports to be a 1.47 GB update that is going to be downloaded and installed without my consent. HOW DO I...
  9. I want to get rid of the get even more when i start the PC

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to get rid of the get even more when i start the PC: I want to get rid of the get even more when i start the PC how to do Sergio? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-get-rid-of-the-get-even-more-when-i/92b7f640-e98b-47b1-af58-dd39c229a62c
  10. Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download for a bought game does no start, I want a refund.: Hello, I recently bought the game Minecraft and for some reason the download in Microsoft store does not start. It looks like it starts but seems to be stuck at 0%. I Googled the problem and tried multiple fixes and none worked. Now I am just annoyed and want my money...