Windows 10: I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed...

Discus and support I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone i have a windows 7 pc activated, i wanted to upgrade to windows 10 pro on the same pc and i got a windows 10 pro media creation tool... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by WiredrawnPear94, Feb 6, 2020.

1. I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed...

Hello everyone i have a windows 7 pc activated, i wanted to upgrade to windows 10 pro on the same pc and i got a windows 10 pro media creation tool from an official microsoft website for free, i had the requirements and i download and installed it, everything worked fine when it finished installing my pc opened on windows 10 pro, i wanted to check if it was activated so i did and it said windows is activated using your organizations activation service, i got this windows for free off the microsoft site using the media creation tool and throughout the whole installation process it never asked me for a product key or to activate it.
    So i tried using various product keys etc. It would give me errors saying to activate windows you must be connected to your organizations activation service network. Since i downloaded this from the microsoft page, i dont have any data about the organizations service this windows 10 was activated with, ive read online and people say it was probably activated using a volume licencing which honestly i do not know how it works, i dont have info of this organization nor do i know how to take that organization setting off and just use a product key or anything to fix this problem please help...

As i said before i downloaded and installed this windows 10 using a media creation tool from the official microsoft page
    I didnt expect it to not let me activate it or to have an activation with an organization service i need help please!!

:)

WiredrawnPear94, Feb 6, 2020

2. Windows Media Creation Tool won't download:

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to provide some information to help you better

• Are you using Internet Explorer to download the files?

• Are you using a wired net connection or wireless net connection?
    You can use the media creation tool to upgrade your current PC to
    Windows 10 or to create a USB or DVD and install Windows 10 on a different PC.

Installing Windows 10 using the media creation tool:
    Windows 10 herunterladen

Alternatively, you can also use another pc to download the files.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further

Sachin V Rao, Feb 6, 2020
  3. IamEzio Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/media-creation-tool-install straith from Microsoft . with an option to burn a cd, create an iso or flash a USB drive .

IamEzio, Feb 6, 2020
  4. night.fox Win User

I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed...

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I have also mentioned up that this tool will download the 10240 (RTM) build and not the latest insider build which is 10565

night.fox, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed...

1. I download a windows 10 media creation tool from a microsoft site and it when it installed... - Similar Threads - download media creation

2. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  3. Media Creation Tool Not Installing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Creation Tool Not Installing: I downloaded Media Creation Tool to a 32 bit Windows 7 Professional OS the laptop is capable of being 64 bit. When I tried to install program, I got an error code: 0x80072F8F-0x20000. I have another laptop that cam with Windows 10, so I need to make a bootable USB because my...
  4. installing windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    installing windows 10 media creation tool: My son gave me an older Dell laptop. It is stripped down but has windows 7 professional on it. The laptop is stuck on Administrator then asks for password. He can't remember the password. I have tried everything to get out of it. I downloaded Windows 10 media creation tool,...
  5. installing windows 10 media creation tool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    installing windows 10 media creation tool: My son gave me an older Dell laptop. It is stripped down but has windows 7 professional on it. The laptop is stuck on Administrator then asks for password. He can't remember the password. I have tried everything to get out of it. I downloaded Windows 10 media creation tool,...
  6. Downloading the Windows Media Creation Tool for Offline Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading the Windows Media Creation Tool for Offline Installation: How do I download the Window Media Creation Tool in such a way that I can install the tool on an off-line computer? When I try downloading it from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 and running MediaCreationTool20H2.exe on a computer not connected...
  7. Downloading Media Creation Tool

Downloading Media Creation Tool: I'm using Ubuntu and I need to download media creation tool for something. But I can't download because when I go download page of Windows, it only shows me option to download ISO file not media creation tool executable. Is there another way to download it from a non-windows...
  8. BSOD when download winfows 10 from Media Creation Tool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD when download winfows 10 from Media Creation Tool: Bugcheck 0x3B. No dump generated, linked system logs. System logs: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1jLEGjtSvbbnwA_K0qs1R9yD_88W1eHMZ From EventViwer, it seems it was a breakpoint....
  9. Media creation tool not installing windows

Media creation tool not installing windows: Hello, I’ve tried to install windows 10 to my computer on a m.2 ssd drive. I had windows on a slow hard drive but deleted it with the tool whilst installing. The problem during the install is quite odd. After selecting the drive for the install and creating partitions...
  10. Downloading in Media Creation Tool

Downloading in Media Creation Tool: How to resume download in Media Creation Tool? Thanks everyone. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-in-media-creation-tool/fe621427-b54b-4e9f-b756-f80987ccec83