Windows 10: I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

Discus and support I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR! in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I download an app it is 56.9 MB size. I started downloading at 8 in the morning, I live it for a while to do something and when I check if the app is... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MekaelaPadilla, Oct 30, 2018.

1. I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

I download an app it is 56.9 MB size. I started downloading at 8 in the morning, I live it for a while to do something and when I check if the app is done at 10 AM it is still in downloading process. Then when I check at almost 12 noon it is still downloading. My internet connect is fine, it's working faster I try to update my other app but its doing the same thing. What should I do?

:)

MekaelaPadilla, Oct 30, 2018

2. microsoft app store

How to run apps that are downloaded from Microsoft app store on multiple PCs without downloading multiple times.

Subhash Boipai, Nov 9, 2018
  3. sam02 Win User
    App store and Microsoft account

Thank you for the advice

I see what you mean about the password but i think its a backward step to compromise my Microsoft password to to use the app store

sam02, Nov 9, 2018
  4. I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

Unable to download app from Microsoft Store

We would like to know what’s the result after running the apps troubleshooter. Please refer to this
    link
    if you wish to download the troubleshooter.

In case that the troubleshooter didn’t help on this matter, we suggest that you reset the Microsoft Store. Kindly follow the steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to run the command box.
    • Type WSReset, then try downloading the app again.
    Kindly keep us updated.

JohnMel And, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR!

1. I download an App on Microsoft Store but it Takes FOREVERRRRRRRRRR! - Similar Threads - download App Microsoft

2. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: I am trying to download apps via thee microsoft store and nothing is able to download. When I try installing the minecraft launcher, it says that "something happened on our end"...
  3. Microsoft Store takes forever to prepare/download/install ANY app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store takes forever to prepare/download/install ANY app: I bought a new PC, everything fresh with Win11. I made all system updates, installed all the drivers everything on a brand new and working m2 ssd. Then i went to update all the apps and this is where the problem starts and i hope, no one will come and say i should repair and...
  4. Microsoft Store takes forever to prepare/download/install ANY app

Microsoft Store takes forever to prepare/download/install ANY app: I bought a new PC, everything fresh with Win11. I made all system updates, installed all the drivers everything on a brand new and working m2 ssd. Then i went to update all the apps and this is where the problem starts and i hope, no one will come and say i should repair and...
  5. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?: I have been trying to download lively wallpaper for more than an hour now and nothing has downloaded, not even one byte. I've tried using the command line too. this happens with anything on the store. my wifi speeds are great and i have a decent computer. at this point i'm...
  6. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?: I have been trying to download lively wallpaper for more than an hour now and nothing has downloaded, not even one byte. I've tried using the command line too. this happens with anything on the store. my wifi speeds are great and i have a decent computer. at this point i'm...
  7. Why is the Microsoft store taking too long to download apps?

8. Microsoft store not downloading apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft store not downloading apps: hi, ive been experiencing a problem where my Microsoft store will not install ANY apps. i have tried looking at all the troubleshooting options to no avail. i have been wondering if its because of my version of windows 10 which is "Windows 10 CoreSingleLanguage" thinking it...
  9. Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does Microsoft Store take so long to download apps: Any app I've ever tried to download from this SH*T store, stays pending till ??? Right now I'm trying to download the Kobo reader app and all I see is "Pending" and now those annoying cursed rotating little circles 'as if' it's doing something....
  10. Microsoft store takes forever to download

Microsoft store takes forever to download: I have been trying to download some games but it is taking forever. I can't believe it has download on 700kb in 1 hour. Anyone got a fix for this so please let me know....