Windows 10: i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free

Discus and support i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; please help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by raj patel1, Aug 13, 2022.

1. i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free

please help me

:)

raj patel1, Aug 13, 2022
  2. Luka KLLP Win User

Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Aug 13, 2022
  3. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product
    key, but I never bought windows 10 from anyone. I just downloaded the iso file. Please help!!!

DavidFrankson-Gisbon, Aug 13, 2022
  4. i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free

Download Windows 7 ISO File without Product Key

You can get a download for 7, but you need a product key to activate and use it.

Microsoft does not supply Windows 7 ISO downloads for OEM preinstalled operating system Product Keys for Dell, HP, etc. machines

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Or you can use this. This is on a first come, first served weekly basis.

Download the correct ISO file and make your own disk and use the Product Key that is on the COA Sticker.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool

Download: Windows ISO Downloader.exe

Bill Smithers, Aug 13, 2022
Thema:

i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free

1. i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free - Similar Threads - download iso file

2. I want to download "Google Play Store" so I can download Outlook. How do I do that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to download "Google Play Store" so I can download Outlook. How do I do that?: How do I download "Google Play Store" so I can get "Outlook" on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-download-google-play-store-so-i-can/1c7825cf-b9ba-43dd-a215-738468fd179e
  3. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  4. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?: I have installed directx9 from Microsoft and now i have an application called: directx_jun2010_redist and when i run it it tells me to select a location for the files, now do i have to put in a certain location or can i just put it anywhere and it will work fine? Also once i...
  5. I have downloaded directx9 but what do i do with it?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i download iso file i have no product key so what i do i want to download free: please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-download-iso-file-i-have-no-product-key-so-what/f3e2984a-2bb2-4fbe-82cf-5c3272a4daa9
  7. Do I need a Product Key downloading Windows 8.1 ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Do I need a Product Key downloading Windows 8.1 ISO?: My laptop came with Windows 10 Home installed on the computer, it slows down what I need for online school. If I download Windows 8.1 ISO, Will I need a product key?...
  8. I have downloaded Microsoft Windows ISO File, Now what should I do Next?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have downloaded Microsoft Windows ISO File, Now what should I do Next?: I have downloaded Microsoft Windows ISO File, Now what should I do Next? Is there any way to use it for trial basis. Umesh Khivasra https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-downloaded-microsoft-windows-iso-file-now/62443667-b49b-4442-b3ca-d2ffd47c8c72
  9. Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Downloads Not downloading with what i want it to download with.: Hi my name is Tristan A. i love playing minecraft Java and windows 10 and in java i am trying to download .jar files for the java edition i have java installed and i believe it is up to date and good but when i try to download files of google Chrome it downloads as a(n)...
  10. ISO file downloaded, but no product key.

in Windows 10 Customization
    ISO file downloaded, but no product key.: I Downloaded a windows 10 64-bit iso file and changed my computer from mac to windows. I try to activate it but I do not know the product key. I downloaded the iso file from the Microsoft website. in the settings, it says I'm supposed to have a product key, but I never...