Windows 10: I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Discus and support I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows anti virus detected a Trojan script in something I downloaded, I removed it. I did a malware bytes scan and it didn’t detect it only windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/International-Ear-91, Nov 11, 2020.

1. I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Windows anti virus detected a Trojan script in something I downloaded, I removed it. I did a malware bytes scan and it didn’t detect it only windows did. What else should I do to make sure I’m safe

submitted by /u/International-Ear-91
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/International-Ear-91, Nov 11, 2020

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 11, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

1. I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script - Similar Threads - download something Patreon

2. Something Wrong With Windows Download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Something Wrong With Windows Download: I decided to download Windows 10 on my iMac and I followed every step. I turned it off for a bit and when I turned it on again, it said "The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows installation cannot proceed. To install Windows, click "OK"...
  3. Help with downloading something from the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with downloading something from the store: I bought a Windows 10 key for Minecraft some time ago and I claimed it on my old pc, and I'm trying to download it on my new pc its not letting me download it even though I own the game. Is there anything I can do? submitted by /u/j4n11111 [link] [comments]...
  4. trying to download app from windows store but wont let me. i had this installed but i had...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    trying to download app from windows store but wont let me. i had this installed but i had...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MachoMane_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1omu2/trying_to_download_app_from_windows_store_but/
  5. PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan: Some one please answer this question. See a previous question that was posted over 1 year ago and is now closed This question has been floating around since 2016. There have been a few responses, but No one answers the real question - IS THIS REALLY MALWARE? OR Is it...
  6. Applications crashing after windows said i had 1.5gb ram installed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications crashing after windows said i had 1.5gb ram installed: The other night while i was on minecraft, my ram randomly went down to 1.5gb installed when i have 8gbs. After a while it just fixed itself and went back to the normal amount but now chrome and minecraft keep getting out of memory errors when i have plenty leftover...
  7. Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus

in Windows 10 Customization
    Visual Studio C script detected as Trojan virus: [ATTACH] Hi, I am trying to write a simple C code script on visual studio and it keeps getting detected as a Trojan:Win32/Ludicrouz.Z threat. Visual studio keeps timing out with the error that "operation did not complete successfully because the file contains a virus or...
  8. my computer said I have a trojan... I scanned my computer

my computer said I have a trojan... I scanned my computer: my computer said I have a trojan... I scanned my computer and how do I know if I got it in time? I tried downloading the malicious software removal tool for windows 10 but it keeps telling me its no longer available what do I do ??...
  9. PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan

PED Basic download from Brother seen as Trojan: I'm still trying to get this resolved. The Windows 10 download for Brother PED basic is being seen as a Trojan and Windows Defender immediately catches it, quarantines and won't allow it to install. I wrote to Brother support and they basically told me that their...
  10. I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I recently had a trojan virus and cant install anything of windows store.: I can't install anything and every time I try it says: "couldn't be installed". It says error code: 0x80070424 many thanks in advance, Ben....