Windows 10: I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Discus and support I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Windows anti virus detected a Trojan script in something I downloaded, I removed it. I did a malware bytes scan and it didn’t detect it only windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/International-Ear-91, Nov 11, 2020.

1. I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Windows anti virus detected a Trojan script in something I downloaded, I removed it. I did a malware bytes scan and it didn’t detect it only windows did. What else should I do to make sure I’m safe

submitted by /u/International-Ear-91
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/International-Ear-91, Nov 11, 2020

2. Windows Script Host

Hi Tiara,

The message "Windows Script Host access is disabled on this machine. Contact your administrator for details" is usually occurring if a program that does not require the feature of Windows Script Host is running on a Windows PC. For us to provide an accurate
    solution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build, version and edition of Windows is installed on your computer?
    • Does the message appear when you are launching a specific application?
    • What changes were made to the device before this issue happened?

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps provided by
    Ramesh Srinivasan
    in this thread.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Nov 11, 2020
  3. mbmeadows Win User
    Constant script errors and slow loading pages in 10 internet explorer 11

I have done the steps listed above. They have not helped and I am still getting constant script errors, along with slow loading pages. Are there any other suggestions?

mbmeadows, Nov 11, 2020
  4. Mel Tar Win User

I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

Rooted Malware, Virus, and Trojan Infection, Keylogger Trojan Malware

Hi,

Please click the link below and follow Stephen Boots' suggestion on how to remove Trojan virus on your computer:

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Mel Tar, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script

1. I download something from Patreon and windows said it had a Trojan script - Similar Threads - download something Patreon

2. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  3. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think that I downloaded a trojan: I have windows 10.I downloaded a zip file of a game from an untrusted source. the link for the site where I got the virus from is: s3.amazonaws.com/pe9/9777129666414113/Starbreed%20v07%20By%20Regulus.html.immediately after downloading I got a message from google that the file...
  4. I think that I downloaded a trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  6. Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml

Trojan Script Wacatac B!ml: Hi,I am using Windows 11.I went to a hotel website , trying to make a reservation , after entering the dates, pressed check availability or check rates , A red screen came up , with a virus warning, Windows defender detected it. I quarantine it and said Detected : Trojan...
  7. downloaded series from Netflix wouldn't play. Message said: Whoops something went wrong....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    downloaded series from Netflix wouldn't play. Message said: Whoops something went wrong....: Hi thereI've downloaded some series and movies from Netflix.This was working well, especially during load-shedding. However, this evening I got a message saying " whoops...something went wrong. Try again later or choose another title. I tried all the other downloads, but the...
  8. downloaded series from Netflix wouldn't play. Message said: Whoops something went wrong....

downloaded series from Netflix wouldn't play. Message said: Whoops something went wrong....: Hi thereI've downloaded some series and movies from Netflix.This was working well, especially during load-shedding. However, this evening I got a message saying " whoops...something went wrong. Try again later or choose another title. I tried all the other downloads, but the...
  9. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml: Just today I got an alert that a "Trojan script/conteban.a!ml" was detected by Windows Defender. This is my first time dealing with a virus and I did my best research on the virus and found unconclusive results. Windows Defender gave me the option to restore or remove the...
  10. Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.

Trojan script/conteban.a!ml detected.: So, i had a file from my game cyberpunk2077, i made it zip and then windows defender said, it is a virus. I am really frightened, i made it quarantanne and this file just disappear from deskop. Is it false positive? I visited a website and there was wrote that it is an error...