Windows 10: I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts

Discus and support I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just downloaded a cursor pack but when my computer starts it doesnt show up how can i make it so the cursor always appears? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontKnowHowToBreath9, Feb 26, 2021.

1. I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts

I just downloaded a cursor pack but when my computer starts it doesnt show up how can i make it so the cursor always appears?

submitted by /u/DontKnowHowToBreath9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DontKnowHowToBreath9, Feb 26, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, Feb 26, 2021
  3. Cursor turning invisible without warning

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists if the cursor is not changed and using the default mouse cursor for both gaming and accessing the computer. If the issue still persists, follow the steps below:

• Right click on Start icon and select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices/touchpad.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and click on uninstall.
    • Restart the computer and check for status.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Feb 26, 2021
  4. I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts

Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Feb 26, 2021
Thema:

I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts

1. I downloaded a cursor and used it but it doesnt show up when computer starts - Similar Threads - downloaded cursor used

2. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  3. Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard doesnt start up with the computer on start up.: My keyboard doesnt turn on when my PC does. It does work fine when it comes from sleep mode instead of a full restart.When i unplug the USB to reconnect it often gives me a connect sound and then a disconnect sound. i retry this with different USB ports until it works.My...
  4. Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor is not showing up on a school computer: Hello Microsoft, I was at school when I found that my cursor was not showing. Luckily, I do have a touchscreen computer, but it is tough to fix the cursor since my laptop is a school computer, and the settings and device manager are locked. The first thing I did was to hard...
  5. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  6. Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse cursor doesnt show up when reinstall windows: Due to some troubles, I have to reinstall Windows 11, guided in this link https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/reinstall-windows-d8369486-3e33-7d9c-dccc-859e2b022fc7After downloading the installation media through this link...
  7. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer: i wanted to connect my apple wireless kb to this imac running windows but when i looked in device manager there is no bluetooth radio subcategory and there is no "hidden device" that turned out to be bluetooth like on my old computerthis is on an imac with a broadcom 802.11ac...
  8. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer: i wanted to connect my apple wireless kb to this imac running windows but when i looked in device manager there is no bluetooth radio subcategory and there is no "hidden device" that turned out to be bluetooth like on my old computerthis is on an imac with a broadcom 802.11ac...
  9. bluetooth doesnt show up in this computer

10. Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is my computer showing this screen when i start it up: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/silviastark [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fua2xb/why_is_my_computer_showing_this_screen_when_i/