Windows 10: I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open.

Discus and support I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I open a game that has been installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by gailleblanc1, Aug 7, 2020.

1. I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open.

How do I open a game that has been installed?

:)

gailleblanc1, Aug 7, 2020

2. i just downloaded a game and it will open and shut automatically

Hi john,

For a better clarity on the issue, please answer the below questions;

• Please specify the game you are having issue with?
    • Are you getting any error messages while opening the game?
    • Also, did you download the game from windows Store?
    For workaround, I would suggest you to follow the below steps and see if the issue can be resolved.

• Type Troubleshooting in the search next to start on the desktop.
    • Click on View All on left side and select Windows Store Apps.
    • Follow the onscreen instructions.

Get back to us for further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Rishad K T, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Dandel Win User
    Any Free Downloadable Games Out There?

I'd suggest looking into MMORPG's and also open source games since there is a lot of those available for free.

Dandel, Aug 7, 2020
  4. I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open.

How do I reinstall an app that the computer says is not there but the store says is installed

Hi Shawn and Ruth

I used Powershell to uninstall it again and double checked that the tile was gone. It was. Then I reinstalled it from the store. I checked in the start list and the game is listed under "recently added" and listed under "D" in the "All Apps" from the
    start menu. I reset the store like Ruth suggested and tried to open the game from the store's "Open" box -- no luck. Then I tried opening the game from the start menu - no luck.

Under "Settings" and "Apps and Features" the game is not listed.

The store says that the game is installed.

The Package is listed under PowerShell as:

Full Name: A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

Install Location: C:\Program Files\WindowsApps\A278AB0D.DragonMainaLegends_1.7.0.15_x86_h6adky7gbf63m

KidsUnKauf, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open.

1. I downloaded a free game, Lily's Garden. It says it's installed. It won't open. - Similar Threads - downloaded free game

2. I have downloaded the game but the game not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have downloaded the game but the game not open: Dear,I hope this email finds you well.I downloaded the game "Myth Defense 2" from the Microsoft Store using my account, which is associated with the email address *** Email address is removed for privacy ***. However, I'm facing an issue where the game is not working on my...
  3. i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing

i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing: pls answer this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-game-from-free-download-manager/73e5e35c-4934-4c5c-9b85-971f453dc5b0
  4. i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded a game from free download manager after downloading it saying the file is missing: pls answer this question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-game-from-free-download-manager/73e5e35c-4934-4c5c-9b85-971f453dc5b0
  5. Game won't install, no window opening

Game won't install, no window opening: I want to download Manor Matters from the Microsoft store and install it on a Windows 10 computer with all updates installed. When I did it on one computer, everything went fine. A second window popped open and I played my game. However, on the second computer, I can't get...
  6. Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store won't download games, says no applicable device: I'm trying to download a game with my game pass update the halo collection to include Halo 3: ODST but the app wouldn't update, when I try to go to downloads and updates it just freezes, when I try to install it from the store page it either freeze or lag, then pulls up a...
  7. Free game - no download or install button

Free game - no download or install button: I am trying to get an old board game -Twixt. I found it through a bing search, the result of Get TwixT gives me this address: Get TwixT - Microsoft Store There is no download or install options, but if I return to the sstore I get the message that I already own it....
  8. Game won't download

Game won't download: I purchased a game in Microsoft stores. After I click install on device a message pops up saying that I don't have an applicable device linked to my Microsoft account. Why is it not allowing me to install?? plz help!...
  9. Game won't download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game won't download: I recenty purchased the xbox game pass and everything works fine apart from Impernator rome. When I try to download it says error. Clicking see details shows the code: 0x80073CF3. Other apps/games download fine....
  10. Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded the game, but in the store says it is and is not installed ?: [IMG] So I downloaded about 6+gb of the game and it shows installed and not installed ? So what do I have installed , goastware ? or something else ?...