Windows 10: I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it

Discus and support I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I've been trying to download Forza Motorsport 7 for a good 15+ hours now.. and it has 98 GB. Earlier this morning I pulled up the Microsoft store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DYLANPWNZ03, Dec 23, 2018.

1. I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it

So I've been trying to download Forza Motorsport 7 for a good 15+ hours now.. and it has 98 GB. Earlier this morning I pulled up the Microsoft store app to check on my downloads and it had less than 30 MB left. After about 2 mins, I come back and check the downloads page. It's no longer there, so I assume it's done. That's when my problem began and I couldn't find my game and it has taken up storage space.

I tried every method in the book in trying to find it but I've had no luck at all.

However, now something strange has happened. It's now saying 4.36mb/56mb. What is this for? I have no clue. I'll then go to the game page, and it'll say download complete. Okay, but there is no indication on letting me know if I can play or not.

I know this post may seem very confusing. I have honestly no idea what to do now.

:)

DYLANPWNZ03, Dec 23, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Dec 23, 2018
  3. Downloading games

Hi,

Install game in Compatibility mode

I would suggest you to install the game I compatibility mode and check: Follow these steps:

• Download the driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the driver setup file and click on
      ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 10 from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists

Hope it helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Dec 23, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it

Windows Store Error when downloading - Code: 0x803FB107

Hi,

Error code 0x803FB107 may occur for the following reasons:

• Network interruption while downloading the game.
    • Not enough space on the device for the game.
    • The device doesn't meet game requirements.

As you've done some troubleshooting steps, we suggest trying to follow the steps provided by Catherine Cus in this
    thread and see if it will work for you.

Don't hesitate to get back to us if you need further assistance.

Anne Ros, Dec 23, 2018
Thema:

I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it

1. I downloaded a game, I thought it completed, it took up space and I can't find it - Similar Threads - downloaded game thought

2. I can't download the game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download the game: Hello everyone, 2 - 3 days ago I wanted to download the game Forza Horizon 4 from the Microsoft Store, but I can't because there are 2 problems, 1 it does not start downloading the game at all, and 2 it is the Initialization of the download, it just hung on this phrase and...
  3. I can't download a game I bought

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download a game I bought: I have recently purchased an app and it does show up in my order history yet when I go to download/install it, it tells me to buy it again. When I try to buy it again it won't let me because It says I already own it. I have talked with a rep earlier and they told me to do a...
  4. Game doesn't download but still took up space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game doesn't download but still took up space: I decided to download a game and I left it on to download came back and the download were gone so I checked if it was installed and It did not have the game. Tried to download it again but it said I now have less storage to download it even thought it didn't download. I know...
  5. can't download games i paid for

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can't download games i paid for: i tried downloading minecraft on the microsoft store and it keeps saying "error"but other apps download fine. i have no idea what to do, i've looked at every forum possible and nothing works. help? its so broken submitted by /u/-I-Pet-Turtles- [link] [comments]...
  6. I can't find my game.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find my game.: I have Forza Horizon 4 for a full year now but now, even my xbox account shows that i have some achievements in the game microsoft wants me to buy it again to play. What should i do? It's not in my library....
  7. I can't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download games: I've signed up for Xbox game pass for pc, I can download every game there except Final Fantasy XV and Yakuza 0. Whenever I try to download I get message says "Game name is currently not avialable" What's wrong?...
  8. Can't Download Game I Bought

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't Download Game I Bought: Hey. My device is linked to my microsoft account (gaming laptop). I don't have an XBox, I just want to download The Outer Worlds so I can play it when it comes out. I bought the game- and everything went fine on the transaction end of things- but when I try to install it, it...
  9. I can't download a game I purchased

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download a game I purchased: Hey there , a while ago i bought Minecraft win 10 edition and i downloaded it , a week ago i was deleting some apps which i deleted Minecraft with them , when i went to redownload from the store it said trial owned altho i have the full game i bought Thank you...
  10. I cant find my antivirus i thought i installed earlier

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I cant find my antivirus i thought i installed earlier: Hello...earlier I thought I installed the AVG antivirus on my new laptop with the code that came in the box. I can not find it on my computer. How do I find out if I really did get it installed?...