Windows 10: I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other...

Discus and support I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is the screenshot of my homescreen[IMG]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by IzaakTurner, Dec 5, 2020.

1. I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other...

This is the screenshot of my homescreenI downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other... [​IMG]

:)

IzaakTurner, Dec 5, 2020

2. background (wallpaper) seems to be hung

I see on my background a picture from a series of pictures I wanted for a slide show. Went to Settings/Personalization/Backgrond and followed the steps once upon a time and I think it worked? Anyway, now the app appears to be hung and I don't know how to get it working. I've tried going through the settings and can change the background (behind the slideshow) color but nothing else. I found your forum and tried many of the ideas suggested to no avail. Can someone suggest how to get it working again?

hustlinghare, Dec 5, 2020
  3. Background applications

Hi Robert,

We understand that you don't want some apps to run on the background of your computer. What we suggest is to
    control which apps are allowed to run in the background. To see which apps have permission, just follow the below steps:

• Open the Start menu or Start screen and select “Settings.”
    • Click or tap the “Privacy” icon in the Settings.
    • Scroll down to the bottom of the list and select “Background apps.”
    • You’ll see a list of apps that have permission to run in the background with an “On/Off” toggle.
    Just bear in mind that, apps normally run in the background to update their live tiles, download new data, and receive notifications. If you want an app to continue performing these functions, you should allow it to continue running in
    the background.

Feel free to update us with the results.

Michelle Vil, Dec 5, 2020
  4. swat354 Win User

I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other...

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Dec 5, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other...

1. I downloaded a moving background but it didnt work and I dont know how to explain it other... - Similar Threads - downloaded moving background

2. how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i download a app if i dont know the administrator login or password?: i want to download the BlueStacks app but i need a administrators login and password and i dont know what those are. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-download-a-app-if-i-dont-know-the/3d961d9d-183f-424c-874d-e511a4f7fd94
  3. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  4. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I dont know how my pc was even working!: Before new OS installThe selfgtx 1070 intell core i70000I got this pc from a friend years ago and was a drifter on console prior to that. now im not sure what changes were made or if any had been. all i know is that after about a year into my new versatile adventure i ended...
  5. I dont know how my pc was even working!

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it: Hi, so basically I’ve had my pc for almost a year now, and for the past couple months it’s just randomly been crashing g when I’m just doing normal things. It hasn’t been slowing down at all but just crashing. I decided to factory reset my pc to see if that would work, but it...
  7. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it: Hi, so basically I’ve had my pc for almost a year now, and for the past couple months it’s just randomly been crashing g when I’m just doing normal things. It hasn’t been slowing down at all but just crashing. I decided to factory reset my pc to see if that would work, but it...
  8. Pc just not working… i dont know how to explain it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. I dont know how to deal with this

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I dont know how to deal with this: i did not get anycode and my windows is gonna shut down if i dont enter that code how can you guys help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-dont-know-how-to-deal-with-this/8fa9ac2b-7d64-4916-a8d9-756ba0c679f9
  10. i dont know

in Windows 10 Customization
    i dont know: [ATTACH] i dont know hot to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-know/5df547b3-fc09-4b93-adbe-bdd39bf5267f