Windows 10: I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared

Discus and support I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH]I dont know if this is actually harmful and it doesn’t let me do anything since the file is gone. I’m nervous that it’s actually harmful and I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by StrawBerryTalks, Apr 19, 2021.

1. I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared

I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared c23c8103-5d33-44df-a93a-e95479d1b2c4?upload=true.png I dont know if this is actually harmful and it doesn’t let me do anything since the file is gone. I’m nervous that it’s actually harmful and I might lose everything.

:)

StrawBerryTalks, Apr 19, 2021
  2. Darkleoco Win User

OFFICIAL   Elder Scrolls V : Skyrim (Discussion)

First step is to download the official HD texture pack.

Darkleoco, Apr 19, 2021
  3. Downloaded files disappear

When you download a file through any browser, there's an option somewhere to 'Open Containing Folder.'

In Windows, to find a file you have downloaded...

1. Open your personal folder by clicking the Start button and then clicking your user name at the top of the Start menu's right pane.
    2. Double-click one of the following folders:
      • Downloads
      • Documents
      • Pictures
      • Videos
      • Music

If you do not see the file you are looking for, but know its file name, you can search for it by following these steps:
    To search for a file you have downloaded...

1. Click the Start button
    2. Type all or part of the file name into the Search box.
      The file you are looking for will appear in the list of results.

teachermark, Apr 19, 2021
  4. MilkyWay Win User

I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared

Future of TPU Download Section

Well i personally see less of a need for a downloads section other than to host your own programs like GPU-Z.
    • Most demos you can download using torrents or direct on the official website.
    • Trailers you can get on other various sites dedicated to gaming or youtube (other video hosting sites).
    • Programs i download from file hippo or directly from the official website.
    The only time i use TPU own servers is when i see new drivers posted on the news section, then i use the TPU servers but likewise i could get them from the official website. Steam will update your drivers for you also.

Im struggling to think of any foreseeable use for that extra bandwidth.

MilkyWay, Apr 19, 2021
Thema:

I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared

1. I downloaded a .NET file on the official website and then this appeared - Similar Threads - downloaded NET file

2. There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...: Hello, I am a new user of Windows. If I ever have to re-install or download Windows due to a any problem in future.How will I do it? Because as I can see there are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the difference between them? And in...
  3. There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the...: Hello, I am a new user of Windows. If I ever have to re-install or download Windows due to a any problem in future.How will I do it? Because as I can see there are 3 options for Windows 11 download on Microsoft's official website. What is the difference between them? And in...
  4. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  5. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Resolve error on official website: I need to download iso file of window 10 to make my pendrive bootable.... But when I enter in official webpge of microsoft and enter detail file type, language and submit. It shows error. I have tried many times also after some times but still showing error. I have tried it...
  6. Resolve error on official website

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where can I download Windows 10 official ISO file?: I need the windows 10 ISO file so I can put it in my usb because my laptop is broken and I need it. I cannot access media creation tool in any of my working computer because for some reason it gives me an error. I think it’s because my computer is windows 7. To be exact the...
  8. Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Malicious flag for Microsoft Official Website: Why did one of the vendor Quttera flag MALICIOUS for Microsoft's Official Website in VirusTotal? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/malicious-flag-for-microsoft-official-website/17744723-e845-448c-8caf-bf35d42aed90
  9. I can't access the official Minecraft website!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't access the official Minecraft website!: Every time I try to use it, I am given this error message:Access DeniedYou don't have permission to access "http://www.minecraft.net/profile" on this server.Reference #18.9c02906d.1622493907.8d8eef6...
  10. is this the official website?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    is this the official website?: [IMG] is that the official website?:www.google.com.703501542409261.windows-update-service.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/is-this-the-official-website/49e6e0fe-19db-4bd8-8935-943f026698b7