Windows 10: I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today

Discus and support I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; ..and my TenForums TUTORIALs are visible again. I am able to see them and all may be normal again... still checking and thanks for all your... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by acmanten, Sep 29, 2015.

1. acmanten Win User

I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today

..and my TenForums TUTORIALs are visible again.

I am able to see them and all may be normal again... still checking and
    thanks for all your previous comments.

all be safe.

:)

acmanten, Sep 29, 2015
  2. uslevi Win User

Windows 10 Home Version 1703 Issue

Today I learned about Google Canary and downloaded it. It is what the developers are working on now and receives nightly updates.

The current version is 60.0.3076.0 and at that version, the problem in Windows 10, ver 1703 seems to be fixed.

Here is where you can download Canary. You can run it and regular Google Chrome at the same time. So somewhere between 58.0.3029.81 and 60.0.3076.0 the problem will be resolved in Google Chrome too.

Chrome Browser

uslevi, Sep 29, 2015
  3. Brand new Lenovo Windows 10 laptop doesn't have Google Chrome as an optional browser

I did not see Google Chrome as an option to set as the default browser, so I went to google.com to find Google Chrome to download it, the set up file seem to download fine but when I went to run that file it keeps hanging up and taking a forever time to
    try to put Google Chrome on the computer so that I can select it as a default browser. This is on a brand-new Lenovo windows 10 laptop computer

Farm wife WGF, Sep 29, 2015
  4. fredc Win User

I used to love Chrome although i hated it's huge footprint and constant browser hijackers , being the most popular browser does have it's negatives . Does anyone know if Canary is still an option?

fredc, Sep 29, 2015
  5. acmanten Win User
    Thanks Fred, and I have used Chrome for about 2+ years. I believe my new version will be OK now.

acmanten, Sep 29, 2015
  6. Fafhrd Win User
    Search Chrome Canary Build - it's still up and cutting edge.

Beware the Windows Internet Options settings for Connections, LAN settings, Automatically detect settings.

Windows 10 persistently resets this, and it throttles Chrome down, forcing Chrome to wait for some non-existent proxy server, however Edge and IE seem not to be affected.

Fafhrd, Sep 29, 2015
  7. fredc Win User
    Thanks , appreciate it.

fredc, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. I downloaded a New Google Chrome Browser today - Similar Threads - downloaded Google Chrome

2. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    google chrome as default browser: Hello!I'm having a strange repeting problem and I don't know what is causing it. I set google chrome as my default browser and yes when I open it, it's chrome that I see. The problem is when I open a new tab: it switches browser for no reasons. I ofter opens bing or yahoo...
  3. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    google chrome as default browser: Hello!I'm having a strange repeting problem and I don't know what is causing it. I set google chrome as my default browser and yes when I open it, it's chrome that I see. The problem is when I open a new tab: it switches browser for no reasons. I ofter opens bing or yahoo...
  4. google chrome as default browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    google chrome as default browser: I have been using Google Chrome as my default browser forever, however now the last few days every time I click on the icon to launch it, it won't open. I have tried everything! I have uninstalled and reinstalled it at least 6x and still nothing has worked.Is or has anyone...
  5. Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera)

in Browsers and Email
    Problem with downloads in chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera): I have problems in all chromium browser (Google Chrome, Opera, Microsoft Edge, Vivaldi, etc...) with downloads of program install files being corrupt. If I download same installation files in Tor Browser or Mozilla Firefox I have no issue. Issue started after latest Windows...
  6. Google Chrome Browser

Google Chrome Browser: Ever since Windows did an update, the Google Chrome browser stays at the top of my screen. I only want it pinned to the task bar at the bottom of my screen like I had it before. How do I get rid of the browser staying at the top of my screen?...
  7. Cannot download Chrome browser or get to Google

Cannot download Chrome browser or get to Google: Just bought an HP laptop for my son to do remote learning. It was my understanding that I had to get out of S mode in Windows 10 in order to be able to access apps like Google that weren't in the Microsoft Store. I did that and now the computer is in Windows 10 Home. It is...
  8. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  9. Google Chrome Browser

in Windows 10 Support
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello,My default browser is Google Chrome.System and everything is in English.Suddenly it turned like in Hebrew, I will explain:Searching for anything I get many answers, but the headings are on the right side, not on the left side as it was and should be.Text and everything...
  10. Google Chrome Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Browser: Hello, How can I transfer all my Chrome settings, passwords to sites, bookmarks etc. from current computer (32bit) into a new one also windows 10 pro (64bit). Answers will be appreciated. Thanks 106507