Windows 10: I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account.

Discus and support I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-program-and-it-is-the-admin-account/e17d0a2f-bf90-44a2-b49a-170fba3aca28 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by gtengley, Jan 6, 2019.

1. gtengley Win User

I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account.

help please!

:)

gtengley, Jan 6, 2019

2. Hidden Admin Account Infected - Help

Somehow my windows 7 hidden admin account got infected. I cannot open regedit, task manager or any virus program.. in fact.. most programs wont work.. but my regular everyday account is fine.

The problem is this: I have been infected in my regular account before.. and running virus tools from my hidden admin account fixes them.. but I cannot do the reverse now because my regular account doesn't have access to my admin account.

I know what the virus is.. its a rouge antivirus.. it mostly annoying.. Programs do open up for a split second before this rouge antivirus program closes it again and then lies and gives me a message that says, " Cannot open this program, the program is infected" LOL

Its putting a lot of adware on my system but not crippling it.. but only in the admin account.

What are your ideas?

John Phoenix, Jan 6, 2019
  3. kenkickr Win User
    Deleting User Accounts

If you can access the admin account through safe mode then all you have to do to remove the other account passwords is go into User Accounts in the control panel and either delete the accounts or, I'm not sure, remove the account passwords.

kenkickr, Jan 6, 2019
  4. NinkobEi Win User

I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account.

windows 7 hidden admin account infected

visit safemode, log into admin account. download malwarebytes (or transfer from usb). run malwarebytes. exit safe mode. run an updated malwarebytes on admin account. eat some pie ;D

NinkobEi, Jan 6, 2019
Thema:

1. I downloaded a program and it is the admin account and I want to move it to user account. - Similar Threads - downloaded program admin

2. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account: In Win 10 I have been operating for 6 months with just one account, and that is the one I'm signed in with right now. With The account I'm signed in with how do I end up with an admin and a power user account. If I switch from one account to the other I don't want to notice...
  3. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account: In Win 10 I have been operating for 6 months with just one account, and that is the one I'm signed in with right now. With The account I'm signed in with how do I end up with an admin and a power user account. If I switch from one account to the other I don't want to notice...
  4. Win 10 I want an admin and a power user account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. I NEED A HERO - User Account NOT allowing download that ADMIN Account will

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I NEED A HERO - User Account NOT allowing download that ADMIN Account will: Please Lord let this work! I have been trying for days now to figure out how to download a file onto a user account that will download onto the Admin account just fine. It downloaded when I first tried but wouldn't work due to a "not enough RAM error". Trying to fix that...
  6. Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Deleted Admin Account and I have no other User Account: I have a Windows 10 laptop. I had not used my laptop for a month and they screen read password had expired. Since I had forgotten the password so I was not able to set a new password. I did the whole password reset process- System image recovery - utilman account...
  7. i want to delete user account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    i want to delete user account: I have a user account which is shown on enter password screen i want to delete it but it isn't showing up in control panel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-to-delete-user-account/c3084bbe-9363-4a16-b3c0-45f3aba1cd4c
  8. Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs running in Buit in Admin account but not in User Account having admin privileges: Hi Support Team I am facing an issue for programs running properly in Built in Admin User Account however not in Self created User account having admin privileges. This issue occurs with many programs like 1. i Have to run many programs Setups .exe through cmd as...
  9. I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...

in Windows 10 Customization
    I changed admin account to standart user. But everything wants "To continue, enter an admin...: [ATTACH] i want to recover my admin account. What should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-changed-admin-account-to-standart-user-but/a993a496-0afc-42bd-b609-114642c3a7c1
  10. I want a program to only run as user, not with my admin account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want a program to only run as user, not with my admin account: I have a program, BOINC in this instance, that I want to run only when I log in as a user, I do not want it to run when I log in as admin. is this possible? the program is up and running now but runs in both accounts. I use my admin account to do banking only and the user...