Windows 10: i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there.

Discus and support i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i need some help. a few days ago i was looking for a quick screenshot software for my windows 10 hp laptop,i found floomby. i downloaded it and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by s_ophia, Jun 9, 2020.

1. s_ophia Win User

i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there.

hi, i need some help.

a few days ago i was looking for a quick screenshot software for my windows 10 hp laptop,i found floomby.

i downloaded it and then found out i could just use the software already installed in my computer. i uninstalled floomby after that. but i was just playing roblox, an online multiplayer game. i right clicked on my mouse, held it down to move the camera, and then left clicked still holding down the right and it brought up the screenshot thing for floomby. like i was able to still use the screenshot feature of the program even after i thought i "deleted it". it doesnt show up in my control panel or anything, i restored it from my recycling bin in hopes that it'd show up then, but there was nothing.

please help im scared it got my laptop a virus and its brand new.

here, i'll send a gyazo video link showing what happens when i right click and hold, then left click while still holding. copy and paste the link to see it.

https://gyazo.com/2db52a45bfb6a9cf4da7c10907604334

:)

s_ophia, Jun 9, 2020
  2. bestellen Win User

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Jun 9, 2020
  3. ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jun 9, 2020
  4. topgundcp Win User

i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there.

Unable to delete a folder - Invalid folder name

Suggestion:
    1. Run chkdsk x: /r to make sure that there's no HD corruption.
      x: is the drive containing the folder you want to delete.
    2. Try to delete the folder again. If still does not work, go to step 3.
    3. Download: Download - Linux Mint and create a bootable USB using: Rufus - Create bootable USB
    4. Boot up with Linux Mint and try to delete the folder again.
      NOTE: Unlike WinPE. Linux does not have any Windows permission imposed to it so it is easier to delete.

topgundcp, Jun 9, 2020
Thema:

1. i downloaded an app, floomby, i "deleted" it and its acting as if its still there. - Similar Threads - downloaded app floomby

2. I delete game file but its still shown in installed apps and i cant remove it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I delete game file but its still shown in installed apps and i cant remove it: I delete game file, but it's still shown in installed apps, and I can't remove it. please help to force delete this file because is affect me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-delete-game-file-but-its-still-shown-in/765a5a5b-2f97-445e-a710-8f8b9161f3a9
  3. I delete game file but its still shown in installed apps and i cant remove it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I delete game file but its still shown in installed apps and i cant remove it: I delete game file, but it's still shown in installed apps, and I can't remove it. please help to force delete this file because is affect me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-delete-game-file-but-its-still-shown-in/765a5a5b-2f97-445e-a710-8f8b9161f3a9
  4. i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS: so i downloaded the new pibby apocalypse for fnf then it wouldn't work so i tried to delete it but then it said the folder is open somewhere else but its not! please help...
  5. i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS

i cant delete a file I DOWNLOADED AND ITS NOT A VIRUS: so i downloaded the new pibby apocalypse for fnf then it wouldn't work so i tried to delete it but then it said the folder is open somewhere else but its not! please help...
  6. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out: I'm not too sure what topic to put this in as it seems that only I and one other person has had this problem.I don't know why but sometimes when I click on a window it acts as if it has been tabbed out. The window hasn't been minimized but it still acts as if it has been...
  7. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out: I'm not too sure what topic to put this in as it seems that only I and one other person has had this problem.I don't know why but sometimes when I click on a window it acts as if it has been tabbed out. The window hasn't been minimized but it still acts as if it has been...
  8. When I click on a window its acts as if its tabbed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. Delete key acts like its stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    Delete key acts like its stuck: Delete key acts like its stuck but not physically. I open on-screen keyboard and it says that the delete key is not pressed. I have a HP laptop with windows 10. What should I do?...
  10. I deleted all my programs and apps but its all of the ones I downloaded

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I deleted all my programs and apps but its all of the ones I downloaded: So I bought an Asus laptop...it was all nicely set up, I could browse, go through the Microsoft store but something has went terribly wrong. I downloaded Microsoft 365 I'm pretty sure I was really trying to set up my Office subscription. I was pushed to do a reset after...