Windows 10: I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

Discus and support I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kinggMaiky, Aug 16, 2019.

1. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

My screen keeps flickering and i cant see the bottom of my screen and everything is really hard to see , i reset it and it still didnt work , i downaloded apex and when k tabbed out my screen became like this please help me!

heres and imagine

https://gyazo.com/08dd02bba79906624e520878b68f154e

:)

kinggMaiky, Aug 16, 2019

2. Can't download from store fora 6:apex

Hi,

As you are facing issues with downloading the game forza 6 from Windows Store, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know:

• What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • Are you referring to Forza Motorspot 6: Apex game in the Windows Store? Confirm to us?

If so, I suggest you to download from the below link and check if it helps.

Forza Motorsport 6: Apex (Beta)

For reference: Forza Motorspot 6: Apex Beta
    is Available Now in the Windows Store

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further issues on downloading the game, we will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 16, 2019
  3. Blank Screen

Hi Virginia,

Conflicts with third-party software and outdated graphic drivers are common contributors to the black screen issue that you're having. To isolate the said issue, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages before getting a blank screen?
    • Are you experiencing this when using a particular app?
    • Were there any changes made on your computer settings prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you refer to this
    article
    which talks about the steps you can take to resolve blank screen errors.

We'll wait for your response and assist you accordingly.

Angela Pun, Aug 16, 2019
  4. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

How to Install Forza MotorSports Apex 6 Offline

Hi,

For us to have a better overview of your concern, kindly clarify the following details:

• What is the exact error message?
    • What storage device did you use to download the game?
    • What type of user account are you using? (e.g. Microsoft account, local account)
    We suggest enabling offline play on your device before installing the game. Refer to

Play games offline on Windows using Offline mode
    for the steps.

Check out
    Forza Motorsport 6: Apex on Windows 10 FAQ
    for more details.

We'll be waiting for your response.

Catherine Cus., Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was...

1. I downloaded Apex and opened it my screen went blank again and went i went back it was... - Similar Threads - downloaded Apex opened

2. windows update went blank

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows update went blank: hello everyone i am using pc windows 10 but today after space in C drive i cant see any update or installation in my pc windows update column of settings showing something went wrong . How to fix that issue kindly tell me?...
  3. windows update went blank

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows update went blank: hello everyone i am using pc windows 10 but today after space in C drive i cant see any update or installation in my pc windows update column of settings showing something went wrong . How to fix that issue kindly tell me?...
  4. windows update went blank

5. windows update went blank

6. windows update went blank

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows update went blank: hello everyone i am using pc windows 10 but today after space in C drive i cant see any update or installation in my pc windows update column of settings showing something went wrong . How to fix that issue kindly tell me?waiting for your reply...
  7. windows update went blank

windows update went blank: hello everyone i am using pc windows 10 but today after space in C drive i cant see any update or installation in my pc windows update column of settings showing something went wrong . How to fix that issue kindly tell me?waiting for your reply...
  8. windows update went blank

9. Apex Legends always went Blue Screen in my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apex Legends always went Blue Screen in my pc: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, I don't know what cause it but my pc drivers seem to be up to date. anywant had a clue about it?...
  10. Apex Legends always went Blue Screen in my pc

Apex Legends always went Blue Screen in my pc: My apex legends keeps blue screening whenever mid game, I don't know what cause it but my pc drivers seem to be up to date. anywant had a clue about it?...