Windows 10: I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

Discus and support I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I downloaded Linux mint a while ago, well my friend did it for me and a couple months later I now regret it and want windows 10 back but can’t find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/itsoofbleg, Jun 24, 2020.

1. I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

I downloaded Linux mint a while ago, well my friend did it for me and a couple months later I now regret it and want windows 10 back but can’t find a way to get it back, I tried a big amount of YouTube videos and it just doesn’t work, anybody has any clue what I should do to get the windows back?? I have an omen gaming laptop

submitted by /u/itsoofbleg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/itsoofbleg, Jun 24, 2020

2. Dual Boot Windows 10 & Linux Mint

We are volunteers willing to help you try to resolve this issue.

These should help :

How to Dual Boot Linux Mint and Windows

https://itsfoss.com/guide-install-linux-mint-16...

How to install Linux Mint on your Windows PC

http://www.zdnet.com/article/how-to-install-lin...

Be sure to check with Linux Mint Support and Forums.

Linux Mint - Support and Forums

Contact Us - Linux Mint

Linux Mint Forums

Linux Mint Forums - Index page

Please let us know the results and if you need further assistance.

SpiritX MS MVP, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Linux Mint Cinnamon to Windows 10

Mint is one of many variants of the free operating system called Linux. It is considered easy to use, but if you have invested in learning and using Windows for years, grasping it will be a bit overwhelming.

If your objective is to use your computer to get things done, you will need to have some basic knowledge of how Linux works in order to do that. Although Linux is much improved over the years, it still remains rough around the edges.

I suggest you load Windows 10 on the system since it more than meets the requirements and will be compatible with existing hardware and applications you own.

Step 1: buy Windows 10:

Buy Windows 10 Home/Pro

Step 2: Download and create a bootable copy of Windows 10, you will likely have to do this from a computer already running Windows:

How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 3: Boot from the install media you create then perform a new install:

How to: Perform a clean install of Windows

Step 4: Download and update drivers:

How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10

Andre Da Costa, Jun 24, 2020
  4. I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

Linux Mint to Windows 10

I have a XPS12 duo which I ran 8.1+ on for months until I got the BSOD, then switched to Linux Mint 17. Now I would like my free Windows 10. So in simple detail how do I do that. I went to Dell and downloaded all my drivers etc, but how do I initiate the
    download of 10. Thank you.

jackham7777, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back

1. I downloaded Linux Mint and I don’t know how to get windows 10 back - Similar Threads - downloaded Linux Mint

2. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  3. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Linux Mint: Can you please tell me how to disable write protection on a Drive using Linux Mint USB Bootable...basically messed my computer up and then used linux mint usb bootable to boot. now i wish to format my drive but cannot because it is write protected.....i can see and access...
  4. Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows to Linux Mint

Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  6. Windows to Linux Mint

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows to Linux Mint: Due to issues with Windows 11 ...i may decide to install Linux Mint on one of my three desktop pc's ...i've tried Linux Mint before as a newbie and was totally a new learning curve and this time i will study more on Linux Mint and keep this OS on one of my three pc's ( have...
  7. Need help getting back to Windows! Trying to remove Linux Mint

Need help getting back to Windows! Trying to remove Linux Mint: Long story short, I installed Linux Mint on a spare machine and not liking all the having to do "terminal" stuff. I want to return to Window 10. I have literally been all day on this, trying to install Windows ISO from a USB drive. So desperate, about to try "Boot n Nuke" if...
  8. How to dualboot WIndows 10 with Linux mint

How to dualboot WIndows 10 with Linux mint: Hello, I wanted to know how do I dualboot Windows 10 with Linux mint, I have been extremely dissatisfied with Windows 10, I am dual booting to try Linux mint if it is easy for me I will replace Windows 10 with it...
  9. I accidentally ejected my virtual disk and I don’t know how to get it back.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I accidentally ejected my virtual disk and I don’t know how to get it back.: Hello! I accidentally ejected one of my virtual disks on my windows 10 hp laptop and i dont know how to get it back. Is it possible? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-accidentally-ejected-my-virtual-disk-and-i-dont/f760e775-002d-4c72-a3c6-197aa47353ad
  10. I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don’t know what I pressed to get this but I don’t know how to get rid of it. Anyone know how?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ryguy1219xx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/esl2vu/i_dont_know_what_i_pressed_to_get_this_but_i_dont/