Windows 10: I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and I couldn't find were it was downloading at

Discus and support I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and I couldn't find were it was downloading at in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought minecraft for windows ten last night and i have been looking for it for hours. I thought it would be in the Minecraft launcher like java is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by mason :, May 31, 2021.

1. mason : Win User

I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and I couldn't find were it was downloading at

I bought minecraft for windows ten last night and i have been looking for it for hours. I thought it would be in the Minecraft launcher like java is but its not

:)

mason :, May 31, 2021

2. Windows 10 forced download

To stop the download, uninstall the KB3035583 update (under "Control Panel > Windows Update > Installed Updates").

To get rid of the C:\$Windows.~BT folder:
    • Right-click on your C: drive.
    • Select "Properties".
    • Click on [ Disk Cleanup ]
    • After the initial scan: If you have a [ Clean up system files ] button, click it and wait for the second scan to finish.
    • Scroll down the list and look for "Temporary Windows installation files" (its size should be in the gigabytes range); check the box.
    • Click on [ OK ] to start the clean-up.

Static~Charge, May 31, 2021
  3. MrGenius Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download December 12 CU KB4054517 x64 (510.9MB)

Brings system to 16299.125

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, May 31, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and I couldn't find were it was downloading at

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Download May 23 CU KB4100403 x64 (426.7MB)

Brings system to 17134.81

List of improvements and fixes found here.

MrGenius, May 31, 2021
Thema:

1. I downloaded Minecraft for windows 10 and I couldn't find were it was downloading at - Similar Threads - downloaded Minecraft couldn't

2. I can't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download Minecraft: So I downloaded Minecraft on my laptop and when I go to install it, a red circle with a cross appears and the install button will not work. I tried to get around this by clicking install to devices, but the only device shown is my old computer that I had years ago. I logged...
  3. I can't download Minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't download Minecraft: So I downloaded Minecraft on my laptop and when I go to install it, a red circle with a cross appears and the install button will not work. I tried to get around this by clicking install to devices, but the only device shown is my old computer that I had years ago. I logged...
  4. Why can I not download Minecraft for Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can I not download Minecraft for Windows 10?: I didn't know for the longest time that Minecraft for the PC Java edition is different from Minecraft for Windows 10 Bedrock edition. So, when I found out MC has cross-play, but I had to have Bedrock edition, I went to the windows store and bought MC for Windows 10. Except...
  5. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  6. I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find where to re-download Minecraft?: Hello, I built a new pc recently and I have been following the directions I've seen online for how to redownload minecraft. However, when I go to the Microsoft Store page like the instructions say, there is no 3 dots next to my profile to take me to my library to redownload...
  7. i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i cannot download minecraft windows 10 edition.: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, and it activated successfully but i cant install it. I go to the page and see this, but when i hover over the "install" button it comes up with a cross, and can't install it. how can i install it? I have tried everything, reset it,...
  8. Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I download Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft?: I have the Java Edition and Bedrock Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft, both on my other computer. I obtained Windows 10 Edition Minecraft from MOJANG's promotion where if you bought Java edition you would get Windows 10 edition. I am unable to download Minecraft, despite having...
  9. I can't download Minecraft

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I can't download Minecraft: I wanted to purchase Minecraft from the Microsoft Store but received this error: An error occurred while processing your request. Reference #30.3e03e8ac.1585420313.146a8ee9...
  10. I cant download minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download minecraft for windows 10: I had minecraft windows 10 on my old computer. how do i get it on my new one without buying it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-minecraft-for-windows-10/7998e2a1-59b6-4f47-8a06-0e127d9f546f