Windows 10: i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

Discus and support i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; help I had Minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant get it back.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BraydenAlana, Jul 8, 2020.

1. i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

help I had Minecraft windows 10 edition and I cant get it back.

:)

BraydenAlana, Jul 8, 2020

2. I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

About a month ago I got the Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my old computer, I have a new computer now and I'm signing into the same microsoft account I used for the other one but it is not letting me redownload it. I only had the option to do the trial,
    so I downloaded the trial to see if it would work. But it doesn't work. And I can still play the Windows 10 edition on my old computer but not my new one. What should I do?

RUBY110099, Jul 8, 2020
  3. I used a code to get minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it

I used a code to install minecraft: windows 10 edition, but i cant find it. I looked at my orders list and i saw minecraft, but when i click install, it gives me the code i used to get it.

ashtoncortes, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Time Lady Win User

i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

Minecraft redownload

If you visit the device manufacturer’s website & visit their downloads page is there anything listed so you can redownload the game?

If not then you may have to purchase Minecraft.

Time Lady, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY

1. i downloaded minecraft windows 10 edition. and i cant redownload it, WHY - Similar Threads - downloaded minecraft edition

2. Why cant I download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  3. Why cant I download Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why cant I download Minecraft?: I am trying to download Minecraft for my daughter, but it wont let me. I have restart my computer 2 times and have waiting overnight, but nothing seems to work. It keeps giving me the 'Code: 0x803F8001' error message. I have checked for updates, nothing. The specific app I'm...
  4. Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why can't I redownload Minecraft Bedrock edition?: When I bought a laptop last year it came with a code to download a free version of Minecraft Bedrock Edition through the Microsoft store, and I redeemed it on that laptop. Since then I no longer own that laptop and have recently bought another preowned laptop and tried to...
  5. i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i cant download minecraft 10 windows edition: hi, ive been trying to download minecraft windows 10 edition but every time i press the "buy"button i am taken to a xbox support google tab. i installed minecraft launcher but that only gives me the option to buy java edition which is not what i want....
  6. I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant redownload minecraft for windows 10: I bought minecraft for windows 10 but i am not 100% sure if i bought it with my main account since on the computer i bought it on says it isnt in my library yet i play it on my account. Can you download a game switch accounts and play it as though you own it on the second...
  7. Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cant download Minecraft windows 10 edition: Hello, I have recently purchased a key for minecraft windows 10 edition and redeemed it. I can not install it after redeeming it. I have tried all the articles saying to reset the store, reinstall it, clear the cache, and even used the media creation tool to reinstall...
  8. I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Can't Redownload the Minecraft Windows 10 Edition.: About a month ago I got the Minecraft Windows 10 edition on my old computer, I have a new computer now and I'm signing into the same microsoft account I used for the other one but it is not letting me redownload it. I only had the option to do the trial, so I downloaded the...
  9. I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Cant redownload minecraft after redeeming it: I have previously redeemed a code for Minecraft windows 10 back in September 2018, Now that I have a new computer I wanted to reinstall but now it wants me to pay for it. Shouldn't it still be there as I have previously had it?...
  10. Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Redownloading Minecraft Windows 10 Edition: So about a year ago I redeemed my free copy of Minecraft Windows 10 edition (MCW10) and everything was smooth I got a laptop and downloaded it on that too and everything was good, until I got a new PC and created a new microsoft account (this one). So I wanted to get MCW10 on...