Windows 10: I downloaded office and after wards: black screen

Discus and support I downloaded office and after wards: black screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded office and after wards my screen turned black,,any help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BelaineBrinkley, Jan 30, 2019.

1. I downloaded office and after wards: black screen

I downloaded office and after wards my screen turned black,,any help

:)

BelaineBrinkley, Jan 30, 2019

2. Black screen error

Hello,

There are several reasons why you are facing a black screen issue. One of these is due to outdated or incorrect device drivers. For us to figure out what's causing this, provide more details by answering the listed questions:

• Can you confirm to us if you are using a laptop or a computer?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your device prior to this happening?
    • What exactly were you doing when the error occurred?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this? If yes, specify all of the steps that you have done.

As an initial part of troubleshooting, we suggest following the steps given on this article:

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors
    . This will help you diagnose and rectify most of the known black screen concerns.

We will wait for your response.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 30, 2019
  3. Rose Cal Win User
    black screen

Hi Bart,

It is possible that you're experiencing black screen due to corrupted system files. To assist you better, we'd like to gather more information:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What happen when you tried to login?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot black screen errors. You can choose which situation you're experiencing the error and perform the instructions.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jan 30, 2019
  4. Remon Ont Win User

I downloaded office and after wards: black screen

black screen

Hi,

To assist you better regarding your concern, we would like to know more information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • Have you tried updating the drivers?
    We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps suggested by Sharath Srinivasa on this

link

You can also check the article about troubleshooting black screen problems on the link below.

windows-10-troubleshoot-black-screen-problems

Hope this information helps. Please post us back if you need any further assistance.

Remon Ont, Jan 30, 2019
Thema:

I downloaded office and after wards: black screen

1. I downloaded office and after wards: black screen - Similar Threads - downloaded office wards

2. Black Screen after screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black Screen after screen: My windows does not show anything after I login to windows.I can open task manager and use most of the apps by using the RUN option. Even I am typing this massage on my computer. The only app I can't run is the Microsoft explorer. I tried many methods watching youtube videos....
  3. Black Screen after screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black Screen after screen: My windows does not show anything after I login to windows.I can open task manager and use most of the apps by using the RUN option. Even I am typing this massage on my computer. The only app I can't run is the Microsoft explorer. I tried many methods watching youtube videos....
  4. Black Screen after screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Screen Flickers in Office Products & Videos are Black Screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen Flickers in Office Products & Videos are Black Screen: Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop running Windows 10 that I got in 2017. Here are some additional specs:One 128 GB SSD C: drive, which has the OS on it and 1 TB HDD D: driveAn integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU and NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPUIn early...
  6. Screen Flickers in Office Products & Videos are Black Screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen Flickers in Office Products & Videos are Black Screen: Hello. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming Laptop running Windows 10 that I got in 2017. Here are some additional specs:One 128 GB SSD C: drive, which has the OS on it and 1 TB HDD D: driveAn integrated Intel HD Graphics 630 GPU and NVidia GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPUIn early...
  7. Screen Flickers in Office Products & Videos are Black Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Black screen after i log in :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after i log in :/: I keep seeing a black screen after I log in. I just updated it and the log in is a blurry pfp. I've restarted my laptop over 5 times and it still hasnt worked. I also have school in a hour and I'm trying to get it fixed before school starts. If someone can help me that would...
  9. PDFs and Office Documents opening with black screen

in Microsoft Office and 365
    PDFs and Office Documents opening with black screen: Hi, For the past week and a half any PDFs or office documents that I try to open either from a website or from email do not open. They open up as a black screen, not blank but BLACK. Occasionally one will open. Around October 12 there was a Windows 10 update pushed out...
  10. Black screen after downloading

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen after downloading: I'm not tech savvy, but I downloaded windows 10 on my laptop today and now I have a black screen. I have shut down my laptop and restarted it and the windows emblem comes up then goes to black screen again. My hubby's mad about this and I need to know how to fix this problem....