Windows 10: I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

Discus and support I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded something that later seamed to be sketchy, it has made a new drive that is undeletable in cmd or powershell and non of the folders i am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JackFielding1, Dec 31, 2021.

1. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

I downloaded something that later seamed to be sketchy, it has made a new drive that is undeletable in cmd or powershell and non of the folders i am able to delete, when i clicked on setup in the drive and followed the instructions it seamed really sketchy thats when i realised that all of it was sketchy and i cant find that app in settings to delete it either.I really dont want to reset my pc but might have to

:)

JackFielding1, Dec 31, 2021
  2. jt1717 Win User

undelete

Is it possible to undelete a conversation on a nokia n8 and if so how???

jt1717, Dec 31, 2021
  3. Undelete

I've been using Windows 10 for several months and I still haven't found any "undelete" key anywhere in the ribbon or headers in the file windows.

In Windows 7 I could just click on "undelete" and it would reverse my last deleted file and put it back where it had been. Is there no such control in Win 10?

It even worked on the deletion that occurs when you move a file in Win 7. You could reverse the move and put them back where they had been with one click.

Yes, I know I can go into the recycle bin and chose restore for that file but that's not nearly as convenient as undeleting, plus sometimes I'm not sure just what the file was that got moved or deleted.

LarryDavisLWA, Dec 31, 2021
  4. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

Undelete txt

Is it possible to undelete a txt on a Nokia 3120

alivio---01, Dec 31, 2021
Thema:

I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

1. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable... - Similar Threads - downloaded something sketchy

2. Undeletable folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Undeletable folders: Hi guys,I have installed Windows 11 and right after that, I set everything to go on another partition so my C: Disk be only for Windows and future updates, nothing else. On my other partition, these 3 folders appeared from nowhere from my new settings in...
  3. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  4. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File undeletable: The file I want to delete is undeletable and I don't have any program that uses that folder. I tried to use CMD but doesn't workPlz help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-undeletable/e6631877-5062-4719-8689-96a749a001e8
  5. File undeletable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded something sketchy, and now it has made an undeletable drive, with undeletable...: I downloaded something that later seamed to be sketchy, it has made a new drive that is undeletable in cmd or powershell and non of the folders i am able to delete, when i clicked on setup in the drive and followed the instructions it seamed really sketchy thats when i...
  7. Undeletable Folder

Undeletable Folder: There are a bunch of folders that have randomly appeared in my file explorer with no name or properties whatsoever. Nothing. Can't delete or rename them and the only options I have are to mark the folders as Read-only, Hidden, or Archive, but even then it just says the path...
  8. Undeleted folder!

in Windows 10 Support
    Undeleted folder!: Probably after a chkdsk, a folder has been created in C. It has subfolders (50) and files (85). It's not matter of size, it's only 620KB. I just don't want it to exist! It can be renamed (- resist to delete -), cut, moved (not to a USB) but it can't be deleted. I can't...
  9. undelete a file

undelete a file: I deleted a file while I was trying to move it to a different folder. Is it possible to recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/undelete-a-file/26990f6f-3499-41b8-9ef3-5d57cab56ff9"
  10. The Undeletable Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    The Undeletable Folder: Hi there. Yesterday there popped up a folder on my C: drive that is being absolutely stubborn and I can't get it deleted. Things I've tried so far: Select folder, press delete key Right click folder, select delete option Rebooted into safe mode to try and delete it...