Windows 10: I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that...

Discus and support I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded the MP3jam app which I paid for a subscription to download as many bands and their music but windows defender is blocking the app so the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by WilliamBressler1, Nov 16, 2020.

1. I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that...

I downloaded the MP3jam app which I paid for a subscription to download as many bands and their music but windows defender is blocking the app so the app doesn't work properly how can I get windows defender to allow the MP3jam app to work properly.

:)

WilliamBressler1, Nov 16, 2020
  2. John Sarc Win User

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Hi Craig,

There's a possibility that the SmartScreen option is on that's why you're unable to install downloaded apps. Let's try to turn it off and see if it helps. See the steps below:

• Open Windows Defender Security Center from your Start menu, desktop, or taskbar.
    • Click on the App and browser control button on the left side of the window.
    • Click on Off in the Check apps and files section.

Let us know if the suggestion helps you out.

John Sarc, Nov 16, 2020
  3. Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Pictures

edouardlesly1, Nov 16, 2020
  4. Malcolm21 Win User

I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that...

Windows Defender Blocking Installations of Downloaded Apps

Did not resolve with Citrix app

Malcolm21, Nov 16, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that...

1. I downloaded the MP3jam app to get music and windows defender is blocking the app so that... - Similar Threads - downloaded MP3jam app

2. Mp3jam downloads missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Mp3jam downloads missing: I have been using MP3jam for sometime and managed to download mp3 files successfully. Recently, however, all new downloads appear to be missing. I don't get a "download failed" message. The download bar continues and looks as if it is downloading, but nothing actually gets...
  3. Mp3jam downloads missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mp3jam downloads missing: I have been using MP3jam for sometime and managed to download mp3 files successfully. Recently, however, all new downloads appear to be missing. I don't get a "download failed" message. The download bar continues and looks as if it is downloading, but nothing actually gets...
  4. Mp3jam downloads missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows defender App and browser control (PUA block downloads)

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender App and browser control (PUA block downloads): how can i use a reg key to enable below? thanks a lot for your help. :) [img] 176030
  6. Windows defender App and browser control (PUA block downloads)

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows defender App and browser control (PUA block downloads): how can i use a reg key to enable below? thanks a lot for your help. :) [img] 176030
  7. Blocking Apps from downloading

in Windows 10 Customization
    Blocking Apps from downloading: Hello, I am a manager at a hotel. And one of my employees keeps downloading apps onto the computer, and playing them instead of doing her job! How do i block said application, so she can no longer download it?...
  8. Windows defender Blocking software not and app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows defender Blocking software not and app: Windows defender has been blocking my embroidery software since the first of august. I was able to delete and update on my laptop and software will work. But I can't go back that far on my desktop. I have done all updates. I just purchased the newest embroidery software and...
  9. blocked download app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blocked download app.: Hello all, I'm trying to update my Cyberlink power director 10 for windows 10, when I try to run it screen says in RED this app has been blocked 4 u're protection. under that it says "an administrator ( me?) has blocked U from running this app 4 more information contact...
  10. Windows defender firewall blocked app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender firewall blocked app: What does this mean? When I tried opening iTunes on my laptop C:\program files\windowsapps\appleinc.itunes_12096.3.41072.0_x64__nzyj5cx40ttqa\itunes.exe...