Windows 10: I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!

Discus and support I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work! in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, So recently, I did the new update. For a day afterwards all my laptop was doing was showing a black screen. Then it would work but it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChyinaPowell, Sep 18, 2020.

1. I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!

Hello,

So recently, I did the new update. For a day afterwards all my laptop was doing was showing a black screen. Then it would work but it was working extremely slow and rarely connected to wifi.

Just today it stopped all function and restarted itself the screen was frozen and I couldn't do anything about it because it said there was some sort of error and restarting it would fix it.

However, now it is saying that my laptop requires a disk because the software is incomplete or something. I can't get it to go past a black error screen no matter how many times I restart it.

Can you fix this? Was this last update not you but some virus or something? I work from home and need a computer so internet is crucial and so is a functional computer.

:)

ChyinaPowell, Sep 18, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Sep 18, 2020
  4. I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!

Why won`t Microsoft Money work on Windows 10?

I have MS Money on my laptop with Windows 7 When I downloaded 10 it said I needed IE 6 so I went back to 7

MS Money works on Windows 8 as I have installed it on my netbook. Why won`t it work on Windows 10?

Trenchards Brat, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work!

1. I downloaded the new update and now my laptop won't work! - Similar Threads - downloaded update laptop

2. I downloaded a new update today and now my computer won't start up. I'm stuck on a blue...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I downloaded a new update today and now my computer won't start up. I'm stuck on a blue...: I've tried. Startup repair, system restore, unistall updates, restart. Nothing works. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-a-new-update-today-and-now-my/e4479c60-0459-4dfe-acdf-6e7c0891052d
  3. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in: I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"Regardless of which option I choose the next screen shows "Something went wrong but you can try again" and in yellow...
  4. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in: I recently downloaded a new update on my surface laptop 2It brings up blue screen asking "choose if you want to keep signing in with your face or fingerprint"Regardless of which option I choose the next screen shows "Something went wrong but you can try again" and in yellow...
  5. Downloaded new update on my laptop, now won't let me sign in

6. I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work: I tried updating my laptop to connect my controller to it, but now settings doesnt work. I used the command prompt to open settings using start ms-settings:, but it brought up an error "file system error -2147219196. Ive tried making a new account, using a system scannow,...
  7. I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I updated my laptop, and now settings doesnt work: I tried updating my laptop to connect my controller to it, but now settings doesnt work. I used the command prompt to open settings using start ms-settings:, but it brought up an error "file system error -2147219196. Ive tried making a new account, using a system scannow,...
  8. I got a Windows update and now my audio won't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I got a Windows update and now my audio won't work: I got a Windows update and my Microsoft Word went nuts. After the update it told me there was an error on my Word. I cleared that and it seems like Word is fine. But now, I try to use my audio and it won't work. Everything is on and seems to be where it should be, but no...
  9. New laptop won't update

New laptop won't update: I just bought this HP laptop and got it set up with the account and everything. I opened windows update so it could get caught up not knowing how behind it is and at first I received a 0x8007705b4 error. Which turned out to be the third party scanners I put on it so I removed...
  10. Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!

Windows 10 Update and now my Laptop won't work properly!: After doing an update yesterday all my apps have stopped working and all my files have been "hidden" under USERS. I cannot use the Microsoft Store button which also doesn't work. I tried a hard boot but that didn't make any difference. HELP!...