Windows 10: i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer

Discus and support i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; but it made it worse I cant use my task bar or anything on it or use the windows button on my keyboard nothing works and I don't know how to fix it or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan.m31, Nov 29, 2022.

1. Ryan.m31 Win User

i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer

but it made it worse I cant use my task bar or anything on it or use the windows button on my keyboard nothing works and I don't know how to fix it or revert back to windows 11 or 10

:)

Ryan.m31, Nov 29, 2022
  2. itsme1 Win User

How to get the Windows 10 2022 Update version 22H2 Win Update

If you can't install it from windows update you can try to install it manually, it's the same KB5015684 obtained with windows update.

Windows 10 Version 22H2 is coming in October 2022 ---> KB5015684 Provides Quick Windows 10 22H2 Upgrade - Ed Tittel On the Ed Tittel page click on the links DeskModder.de or .MSU x64 version of the upgrade.

KB5015684 Funktionsupdate auf die Windows 10 22H2 (19045) [Manueller Download] - Deskmodder.de

Do dism and sfc /scannow commands before and/or after installing it.

itsme1, Nov 29, 2022
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 29, 2022
  4. i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer

KB5015878 Windows 10 Release Preview Build 19045.1865 (22H2) Insider

I just had 19045.1889 installed by Windows Update without any problems so I went to UUP dump to download a copy for myself and although it lists it it says they don't have a complete list of files or something similar.

It's OK now. They fixed it. *Smile

thewizardoz, Nov 29, 2022
Thema:

i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer

1. i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer - Similar Threads - downloaded 22h2 thinking

2. Something is wrong with my new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Something is wrong with my new computer: I got this new computer a surface 2 and i have had it for two days every time I play a game on gamepass it dies in a hour and the whole computer goes burning hot and the fans start getting loud even with simple things like persona when I googled it someone suggested doing a...
  3. i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i downloaded the new windows 22h2 thinking it would fix something on my computer: but it made it worse I cant use my task bar or anything on it or use the windows button on my keyboard nothing works and I don't know how to fix it or revert back to windows 11 or 10...
  4. I think there is something wrong with my OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  5. I think there is something wrong with my OS

I think there is something wrong with my OS: So, i have been having this problem or quite awhile... i can't install the latest cumulative update for windows 11KB5014019 and i have tried just about everything ISO, a Reset, etc. sfc scan shows nothing. But my gpu is not being detected at all not even a third party...
  6. Unable to download something on my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to download something on my computer: When downloading said item onto my computer, i receive the following error messageThen i have to close the download.How can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-something-on-my-computer/d840f55a-d4e4-4032-94ce-3bf83e9c1da7
  7. Unable to download something on my computer

Unable to download something on my computer: When downloading said item onto my computer, i receive the following error messageThen i have to close the download.How can I fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-download-something-on-my-computer/d840f55a-d4e4-4032-94ce-3bf83e9c1da7
  8. I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I think there is something in the computer that is preventing it from working.: When I try to turn on the antivirus it provides me win 10 write this error. The other user is a profile of a relative who is also an administrator but through his folder is the same. Accounts like were taken from me a little earlier in the day google,instagram,steam,discord...
  9. I think something is corrupted

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I think something is corrupted: I turned on my computer this morning and everything was laggy, so I restarted it a couple times and it eventually just killed itself. I've been stuck in the options menu all day now, no command will work (even the scannow one to fix corrupted files), restarting the computer...
  10. i think something wrong

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    i think something wrong: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/-JustAName- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdrp51/i_think_something_wrong/