Windows 10: I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...

Discus and support I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kungnyo [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j24307/i_downloaded_the_windows_10_iso_file_from/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Kungnyo, Sep 29, 2020.

1. I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...

/u/Kungnyo, Sep 29, 2020

2. Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

If you need to get your hands on official Microsoft ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, or 10, check out this utility:

Microsoft Windows ISO Download Tool

This new tool allows an easy and comfortable way to download genuine Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 disk images (ISO) directly from Microsoft's servers.

Ever since Microsoft pulled the Windows disk images from Digital River, hunting for untouched ISO files has been a pain. Our new tool will make your life easier, and provides and interface to Microsoft TechBench to download original Windows images directly from Microsoft's server.

Microsoft Windows and Office ISO Download Tool
    It can access many different editions and languages. Very handy.

Static~Charge, Sep 29, 2020
  3. Luka KLLP Win User
    Finding .IMG or .ISO file in Windows 8.1 Pro download

Hey guys,

In preparation for my new PC I downloaded Windows 8.1 Pro from Dreamspark, and I wanted to burn it to a DVD, so I can install it on the new PC.
    However, in the downloaded files I can't find a .IMG or .ISO file anywhere. I understood that the .IMG file is the one you need to burn to the DVD?

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Luka KLLP, Sep 29, 2020
  4. puma99dk| Win User

I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...

Downloading ISOs for Windows 7, 8.1, 10

The one @Liquid Cool actually linked gives u a Microsoft.com link for a iso file (or it does for Windows 7).

puma99dk|, Sep 29, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,...

1. I downloaded the windows 10 iso file from Microsoft website. It shouldn't be corrupted,... - Similar Threads - downloaded iso file

2. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  3. Can't download ISO from website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't download ISO from website: I can't download the current ISO file because of this error and I'm not sure whqat to do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-iso-from-website/cb28c875-47f1-460f-b071-914a74f101b7
  4. I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...: Today morning I downloaded the Windows 11 RTM 64bit iso file from Microsoft's official website. After that I mounted the iso file, then I copied the install.wim file to other 2TB HDD.Then I booted with windows 10 Preinstallation Environment bootable pen drive, afterward...
  5. I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Installed Windows 11 RTM build no 22000 from downloaded iso file from Microsoft website...: Today morning I downloaded the Windows 11 RTM 64bit iso file from Microsoft's official website. After that I mounted the iso file, then I copied the install.wim file to other 2TB HDD.Then I booted with windows 10 Preinstallation Environment bootable pen drive, afterward...
  6. install downloaded windows 10 2004 english international*64bit .iso from microsoft website

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    install downloaded windows 10 2004 english international*64bit .iso from microsoft website: I verified iso file. can I upgrade this pc to extract iso file & run the setup ? because when we choose upgrade this pc option in media creation tool when no asking for burn dvd or bootable drive so downlod iso direcly install . my question about that downloded iso why need...
  7. Easy method of Downloading Windows 10 64bit or 32bit 1909 iso from Microsoft website

Easy method of Downloading Windows 10 64bit or 32bit 1909 iso from Microsoft website: Easy method Go to chrome browser in android smartphone, Type the below website https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10ISO Choose edition, press conform. Select product language, press conform select either 64bit or 32bit file . Download...
  8. installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website: Hello. I bought a laptop on occasion .and I installed windows 10 from the .iso file from the official microsoft website. But after the installation, I found that the windows were activated automatically. So I looked for the cause of this automatic activation on the...
  9. after clean install from downloading iso files from websites

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    after clean install from downloading iso files from websites: I purchased my lenovo laptop which was of windows 10 pro version. Then I used pirated version of windows 10 education. now I downloaded iso files of windows 10 pro from websites and installed it. And I am now [ATTACH]stuck at the above shown pictures. I don't have the...
  10. Windows 10 iso file download?

Windows 10 iso file download?: Hi guys. I know this has been discussed before, but please help a guy out *Smile I'm dealing with some app deadlines. Can you give me the direct download link for the win10 latest update iso? I have all the necessary activation codes etc, Thanks a lot,...