Windows 10: I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec...

Discus and support I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; why does god hate me ?? I installed the m.s. bingo game. so much fun, so many different people, and then...… ouch !! my p.c. wont connect to the game.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by holliwouldnt, Mar 23, 2020.

1. I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec...

why does god hate me ?? I installed the m.s. bingo game. so much fun, so many different people, and then...… ouch !!

my p.c. wont connect to the game. I even tried re-installing it. it still wont connect. I can play m.s. solitaire , no problem, just,

no bingo. why ??

:)

holliwouldnt, Mar 23, 2020

2. Purchase additional coins and tickets for Microsoft Bingo!!

Thank you Greg for the info, however I am a computer "dummy" and have looked everywhere and found settings in several places but I can't find Microsoft Bingo or advanced settings. I found where you can uninstall but Microsoft Bingo was not listed??
    Can you guide me through the steps? Been playing the game for weeks so it's got to be installed somewhere?? Any other suggestions or am I a hopeless case I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec... :)

Jillybean11, Mar 23, 2020
  3. Tesityr Win User
    Microsoft Bingo

If I may pop in, although I am not the person you replied to, playing Microsoft Bingo recently, this does not solve the Rewards not being given at the end. The Rewards window comes up, but it is blank (it worked for a short time after installing the game).

- Followed Steps

- Uninstalled and Reinstalled game

- Tested in Windows 8.1 (Dual Boot system) and it occurs there too

- Internet connection works otherwise (obviously, Bingo also explicitly allowed in Firewall)

Thank you for your information, regardless.

Tesityr, Mar 23, 2020
  4. I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec...

Bingo game

I wabt to play M Bingo again. Already played once.

barbarakisinger, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec...

1. I downloaded thee m.s. bingo game, was having sooo much fun....and now, my p.c. cant connec... - Similar Threads - downloaded thee bingo

2. I cant download files to my S: drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cant download files to my S: drive: I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator. I tried to empty my C: drive but it's not working, everything I try, I can't get enough gb left for the download. I tried downloading it to my S: drive, which has more than enough space, however, when I select the folder, it...
  3. I cant download files to my S: drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cant download files to my S: drive: I am trying to download Microsoft Flight Simulator. I tried to empty my C: drive but it's not working, everything I try, I can't get enough gb left for the download. I tried downloading it to my S: drive, which has more than enough space, however, when I select the folder, it...
  4. Started downloading a game in C: Drive, changed drive and now I cant install it

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Started downloading a game in C: Drive, changed drive and now I cant install it: Okay so I just bought the Ultra game pass and tried to install a game. It said I dont have enough space on my C: Drive, so I changed it so Apps download automatically in the D: Drive. Now whenever I try to install the game it still says I dont have enough space, even though I...
  5. cant download my game

cant download my game: hi i bought sea of tieves but if i wanna change my disk to d instead of c it wont install ive tried getting things to save on my d disk but it gives me an error when trying...
  6. Bingo Game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bingo Game: What happens when you max out on coins at 99999 and keys at 999? Is that a limiting space amount or does it change to allow for more? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bingo-game/49181585-b507-4e46-8b2d-0802784aefd6
  7. Cant Download my Game!!!

Cant Download my Game!!!: Today i wanted to Download Forza Horizon 3 again. I got a Key 2 years ago and it worked i played the game and had fun. But now when I go to the stor i can only buy the game and its not in my library to download. I need help please!!!...
  8. Downloading M/S works

Downloading M/S works: Anti Virus-Norton Will not let this download - Unsafe _ What to do..? I Like this Program.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-ms-works/fa903b4c-7d6f-4828-a445-563ecba9cf81
  9. ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    ****A****u****d****i****o**** ****i****s**** ****C****h****o****p****p****y****...: ****Y****e****s****t****e****r****d****a****y**** ****I**** ****w****a****s**** ****j****u****s****t**** ****w****a****t****c****h****i****n****g**** ****v****i****d****e****o****s**** ****w****h****e****n**** ****s****u****d****d****e****n****l****y**** ****t****h****e****...
  10. The game Bingo

The game Bingo: The game does not connect, problem message in connection with the Bingo server. Please return!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-game-bingo/bcfed144-a8dd-4f18-9e4f-8bf57676c915"