Windows 10: I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

Discus and support I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to find the save file for a game called Ark: Survival Evolved can you help me find it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by TavinDelapaz, Jun 4, 2022.

1. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

I'm trying to find the save file for a game called Ark: Survival Evolved can you help me find it?

:)

TavinDelapaz, Jun 4, 2022
  2. Dboy352 Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my
    xbox game pass app (which was on my ssd) and now it does not recognize my games and I cannot find the game files on the HDD.

Also is there a way to tell xbox game pass for pc where to look for the files so it does not need to be downloaded again?

Dboy352, Jun 4, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Game Pass: July New Games Xbox

Hello @BitSkrieg, and welcome to Ten Forums. *Smile

*Arrow Xbox Game Pass FAQs | Start Your Free Trial | Xbox

Brink, Jun 4, 2022
  4. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

Xbox games pass on pc

Hi Bat,

I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor and a 2-Year Windows Insider MVP here to help.

These are the games free with the pass.

https://www.windowscentral.com/xbox-game-pass-p...

However, the exact difference can be told by experts on the Xbox forum so suggest you to start a question there.

Disclaimer:

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

Sumit (Independent Advisor), Jun 4, 2022
Thema:

I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

1. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save - Similar Threads - downloaded game Xbox

2. I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded this game on Xbox game pass and I'm trying to backup a save: I'm trying to find the save file for a game called Ark: Survival Evolved can you help me find it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-downloaded-this-game-on-xbox-game-pass-and-im/9d5ba8f4-4f6f-4a3e-a0b2-fe047289a666
  3. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  4. Xbox Game Pass won't download games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass won't download games: For some reason my xbox app won't download anything and give me the error 0x00000000000001. I tried resetting the xbox app by using powershell but it just won't do it, it gives me this error: Get-AppxPackage : Access is denied. Access is denied. At line:1 char:1 +...
  5. Cant download xbox game pass games even though i have game pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant download xbox game pass games even though i have game pass: I am aware that this question has been asked a lot but none are helping. I bought the game pass ultimate for my PC about a week ago the £1 for 3 months deal and yet when I try to get a game it still doesn't work. I can still play the games I already have with game pass but...
  6. PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Game Pass/xbox Game Pass: I keep getting an error for my PC Game Pass saying that im encountering an error for installing my game pass games. Error Code Ox 00000001. Im paid up on my subscription, i can play the games on my xbox. But i cant get past this error to install on my PC and the error cant be...
  7. Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Xbox Game Pass PC Game Save Location: Does anyone know where the games downloaded from the xbox game pass pc save to? When you select to install a game it asks what drive you want to save to if you have multiple. I always select it to save to my HDD and not my SSD. But I had to reinstall my xbox game pass app...
  8. Xbox game pass PC saves location

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox game pass PC saves location: I'm having troubles with my gpu drivers installation, so I want to reinstall Windows and try again with that. So I also want to backup my data, and that means I want to backup my game saves. Pretty much I need just to backup My Time At Portia game saves, because it's not...
  9. Backup and Restore Games and Saves from Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Backup and Restore Games and Saves from Game Pass for PC: I have seen this question/request a couple times, but they are all older questions... is there a way to restore my games and save files if my Windows install craps out on me? I had my system drive fail, but like a person who's had to deal with that before, I keep all of my...
  10. Backup and Restore Games and Saves from Game Pass for PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backup and Restore Games and Saves from Game Pass for PC: I have seen this question/request a couple times, but they are all older questions... is there a way to restore my games and save files if my Windows install craps out on me? I had my system drive fail, but like a person who's had to deal with that before, I keep all of my...