Windows 10: I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

Discus and support I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded this virus called stopabit and I can’t get rid of it I tried using the command console and everything it won’t pop up but it still sends... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by nut master, Oct 8, 2023.

1. I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

I downloaded this virus called stopabit and I can’t get rid of it I tried using the command console and everything it won’t pop up but it still sends me notifications pls help

:)

nut master, Oct 8, 2023

2. Do I need to download a special removal tool to get rid of AMPxchange?

Certain malware is not necessarily recognized by an Anti-Virus product. That's why so-called on-demand scanners/tools exit.

Suggestion to read:

====

See this multi-step removal guide (step 3 might not be needed):
    https://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-ampxchange-com/

====

Jsssssssss, Oct 8, 2023
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help :cool:

jmcslob, Oct 8, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Oct 8, 2023
Thema:

I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

1. I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help - Similar Threads - downloaded virus accident

2. think i downloaded a virus and i cant get rid of it!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    think i downloaded a virus and i cant get rid of it!: hello!! i was stupid and decided to download a database backed up on an sql file and ever since i downloaded it and deleted it these new folders have been popping up with microsoft bing websites with random lines of code in them.. i cant get rid of the folder, and i cant...
  3. think i downloaded a virus and i cant get rid of it!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    think i downloaded a virus and i cant get rid of it!: hello!! i was stupid and decided to download a database backed up on an sql file and ever since i downloaded it and deleted it these new folders have been popping up with microsoft bing websites with random lines of code in them.. i cant get rid of the folder, and i cant...
  4. How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my laptop to get rid of a virus if I can’t reset it?: I stroll the internet a lot and I don’t have any super secure virus protection so recently I clicked on an ad and a virus was able to download on my laptop undetected it soon multiplied and has almost full control of my laptop. Whenever I sign into my account I get greeted...
  5. I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help: I downloaded this virus called stopabit and I can’t get rid of it I tried using the command console and everything it won’t pop up but it still sends me notifications pls help...
  6. I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I downloaded this virus by accident and now I can’t get rid of it can someone pls help: I downloaded this virus called stopabit and I can’t get rid of it I tried using the command console and everything it won’t pop up but it still sends me notifications pls help...
  7. I need help getting rid of a virus.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  8. I need help getting rid of a virus.

I need help getting rid of a virus.: So I did a scan with windows defender and it came up with this Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.H!ml and when I try and remove it, it gone so I scan again and pops right back up again, and then there is this it Microsoft Defender, No new threats were found but current threats are still...
  9. Can someone help pls

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone help pls: My elitebook 2560p wen i start my laptop îs shows the HP logo and then it says client mac addr: e4 11 5b 56 ad 86 dhcp........./ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-pls/7775220c-7495-4bf4-ad75-7a3cc9595001
  10. Can someone help pls

Can someone help pls: My elitebook 2560p wen i start my laptop îs shows the HP logo and then it says client mac addr: e4 11 5b 56 ad 86 dhcp........./ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-help-pls/7775220c-7495-4bf4-ad75-7a3cc9595001