Windows 10: I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot...

Discus and support I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot files missing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AlexPuou, Feb 4, 2019.

1. AlexPuou Win User

I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot...

I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot files missing

:)

AlexPuou, Feb 4, 2019
  2. zplugger Win User

Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Feb 4, 2019
  3. jds63 Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

So this is not a BSOD ? Have a Windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive made ? How are you getting to task manager Ctrl.+Alt+Del ? Any cursor on screen ?

jds63, Feb 4, 2019
  4. I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot...

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Feb 4, 2019
Thema:

I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot...

1. I downloaded win 10 latest update and now after logging on I get black screen error boot... - Similar Threads - downloaded latest update

2. Win 10 black screen after boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 black screen after boot: I don't want to be here with trouble, but alas I am So I have been running dual boot, win 7 and win 10. Today I rebooted from win 7 to win 10 and got a black screen in win 10 - no mouse. This was right after I selected Win 10 boot (just before the wallpaper screen) I...
  3. Computer boots to a black screen after latest update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer boots to a black screen after latest update.: I was able to get into the recovery menu and uninstalled I think, no way to be sure the update, but the same thing is still happening. It won't go into safe mode, press and press the F8 button, no good. The automatic repair came up a few times, but no good came from that....
  4. Black screen after i log in :/

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen after i log in :/: I keep seeing a black screen after I log in. I just updated it and the log in is a blurry pfp. I've restarted my laptop over 5 times and it still hasnt worked. I also have school in a hour and I'm trying to get it fixed before school starts. If someone can help me that would...
  5. Black screen before log in after win 10 updates

Black screen before log in after win 10 updates: After updating win 10 on acer aspire 7535G laptop, I cannot log in to windows. Just get a black screen and no matter what I do nothing works. I cannot get into safe mode to troubleshoot or repair. I was speaking to a Microsoft technician but was cut off after about 15 mins....
  6. Black screen before log in after win 10 updates

Black screen before log in after win 10 updates: After win 10 updates yesterdaymay have been interupted cannot log in on Acer Aspire 7535G. This laptop has not been used for a few months but was working before the updates. I have tried turning the on off switch 3 times. I have tried control/alt del also Win+ctrl+shift+b....
  7. Black Screen After Latest Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen After Latest Update: After installing the latest update not the most recent one, my HP laptop shut down and will not start again. All I get is a black screen. How can I restart Windows 10? Pat...
  8. Black Screen After Latest Update

Black Screen After Latest Update: I started the update to my Win10 Pro last night. The screen said it will take a long time (my words), so I went to bed expecting the latest to be fully installed and ready to go this morning. However, I now have a black screen. Occasionally, I will see my mouse cursor, and...
  9. Black screen after latest update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen after latest update: After i install the latest update. It was fine but next time i open my pc i got black screen and a window pop up saying personalize setting not responding please help....
  10. After the latest Win10 update, sometimes I get a black screen

After the latest Win10 update, sometimes I get a black screen: I get a black screen with a simple text box asking for a password. But none of the passwords I enter work. However, when I reboot, the normal login screen shows up. Why does this happen?...