Windows 10: I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now...

Discus and support I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now atleast my system is fine not like win 10 it deleted all my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by sanyijani, Jun 10, 2021.

1. sanyijani Win User

I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now...

I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now atleast my system is fine not like win 10 it deleted all my disk data i got zero updates 0 for win 10n21h1 or 2ho2 october update 2020 hahaha

:)

sanyijani, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Mussels Win User

Is it still possible to find a Win 7 install .ISO?

I use and trust that tool, but the 7 ISO's it spits out are rather outdated with no updates included (MS fault) - it literally takes hours, or even days if you have slow net/slow PC.

Mussels, Jun 10, 2021
  3. eidairaman1, Jun 10, 2021
  4. lynx29 Win User

I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now...

Any genius here can make a Win 7 NVMe USB ISO for me?

I don't understand, how in the great abyss of the internet world we still do not have a plug and play install for Windows 7 variants with NVMe and USB 3.0 support built into ISO download to run automatically.

I tried it on my own, I suck at this stuff, so I guess Win 10 for life, really wanted Win 7 on my partition to play certain older games on it. I set aside 80GB on my 500GB Samsung 960 EVO specifically for Windows 7, and I have tried all day to follow the steps and I keep messing it up.

Please... there has to be some genius on these forums, Overclock.net forums, Linux world, SOMEWHERE... ; ; Also, why is this not a thing yet? Win 7 is still vastly popular, boggles my mind.

lynx29, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

1. I downloaded win 7 iso and there is 200 updates already is that because its outdated now... - Similar Threads - downloaded iso 200

2. Download windows 7 iso

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download windows 7 iso: Untuk menginstal ulang leptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso/4a4af8d7-2765-47bb-85e9-452385d0fbb6
  3. Download windows 7 iso

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download windows 7 iso: Untuk menginstal ulang leptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-windows-7-iso/4a4af8d7-2765-47bb-85e9-452385d0fbb6
  4. i just downloaded a windows 7 iso and it has 187 updates already am i protected against a...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i just downloaded a windows 7 iso and it has 187 updates already am i protected against a...: i just downloaded a windows 7 iso and it has 187 updates already am i protected against a 2019 january trojan watamac bl ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-just-downloaded-a-windows-7-iso-and-it-has-187/fe25c1ef-1484-41ac-9964-172747b7bfab
  5. download Win 10 ISO not working

download Win 10 ISO not working: A few days ago, I downloaded Win 10 64 bit English ISO file to new SSD with Linux Mint. Accidentally shut down computer and ISO file was lost. Now download is not working, I tried 3 times. How to reset?...
  6. Win 10 iso download

Win 10 iso download: when I want to select win 10 home or pro the selection does not come up? What am I doing wrong? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-iso-download/e74a5814-ae15-4ea0-a59a-109c1d8d9a11
  7. Win 7 iso

Win 7 iso: I have a Dell Latitude E3550. It has Win 7 Pro. I have attempted to install Win 7. It does not have a recovery partition as it has been deleted before. I am looking for a restore disk or iso to reinstall Win 7 then upgrade to Win 10. I also know Win 7 is no longer supported...
  8. How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?

How to download Win 7 premium OA Home ISO?: Could you tell me if it is possible to download a legitimate Win 7 Home ISO? I am trying to find it and I have a product key but it seems that Microsoft discontinued this product...
  9. Updated to win 10 from win 7 and now no sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Updated to win 10 from win 7 and now no sound: So I am using an older laptop HP Dv9700, when I was running win 7 64 bit sound worked fine, updated to win 10 last night, the last night I could and now I don't have any sound from either the speakers or my headphones. I have been told to download either Realtek HD audio...
  10. Already have Win 10 how to stop ads to download it on Win 7 ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Already have Win 10 how to stop ads to download it on Win 7 ?: I've had Win 7 for years and won't change, but recently bought Win 10 Lenovo to gradually make Win 7 as back up. I know why Microsoft are pushing Win 10 to users of Win 7, but lately they're becoming much more pushy making it only too easy to download it by mistake and all...