Windows 10: I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

Discus and support I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently built a desktop using parts I bought and parts I found in a computer from a school given to me by my Dad, whom works at that school. With... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dexter Burke, Dec 30, 2019.

1. I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

I recently built a desktop using parts I bought and parts I found in a computer from a school given to me by my Dad, whom works at that school. With that computer, there was a Windows 10 Installation DVD, which I later found out was for installing Windows 10 Education/Business Edition on all of the computers at their school. I have a copy of Windows 10 Home Edition in one of my laptops, which included a Windows 10 Home Product Key, but I can't use my account on my new desktop since it's linked to that key from my laptop. Is there some way to lower my version of Windows on my desktop to Home Edition?

Sent from my new, inactivated desktop.

:)

Dexter Burke, Dec 30, 2019
  2. Drone Win User

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

I've added Windows 10 Anniversary Update (1607) 'client combined single language' ESDs and decryptor to the op.

Client Combined Single Language includes:
    Windows 10 Pro, Windows 10 Home, Windows 10 Home Single Language, Windows 10 Education

Drone, Dec 30, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Dec 30, 2019
Thema:

I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home...

1. I downloaded Windows 10 Business/Education Edition Accidently, But I Need Windows 10 Home... - Similar Threads - downloaded Business Education

2. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition: So I bought a product key for the home edition of windows, but for some reason when I run the installation media I never get an option to choose the home edition. It always defaults to Pro. How can I download onto a USB the Home edition of windows so I can put it on my...
  3. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition: So I bought a product key for the home edition of windows, but for some reason when I run the installation media I never get an option to choose the home edition. It always defaults to Pro. How can I download onto a USB the Home edition of windows so I can put it on my...
  4. Downloading Windows 10 HOME Edition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition

Cannot downgrade from Windows 10 Education edition to Home edition: I've just bought a new laptop which is already installed Windows 10 Home edition. Then I upgrade to Education edition via product key, But I found It is not good: I cannot search for any apps in Microsoft Store Only apps that provided by university are found,and I have to...
  6. How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i download windows 10 home edition trial, not education: Hey yall, so i accidently downloaded the education version trial of windows when building my pc. However i meant to download the normal home trial without the restrictions education brings. However when i go to download the windows home trial it gives me the education...
  7. Windows 10 Home Edition download

Windows 10 Home Edition download: I have been downloading Windows 10 Home,from a USB download I got from your site, for about seven hours...rebooting and rebooting and downloading ever more data to my hard drive. It has consumed over 240GB of my 500GB hard drive...so far. Can you tell me what is going on?...
  8. Windows 10 Education Edition

Windows 10 Education Edition: Hi all, My wife can get Windows 10 Education Edition through her college. I plan on getting her a custom built desktop. What do I need to do to get windows activated on the new computer? Is it as simple as turning on the new computer, connecting to the internet and...
  9. I am trying to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Education edition but the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I am trying to upgrade from Windows 10 home to Windows 10 Education edition but the...: My PC is currently running on Windows 10 Home. I have purchased a key for Windows 10 Education Edition. When I enter the key in the "Change product key" area of the activation settings I get the error: The product key that you entered didn't work. Check the product key and...
  10. Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Problem with Edition upgrade of Windows 10 Home to Education: Hello I am working as a volunteer at our local school. We just recieved 10 Lenovo E31-70, who are all running Windows 10 Home Edition, version 1511. Through Microsoft License Center, we can license 50 machines with a MAK key. So i started up the first one, got to do the...