Windows 10: I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in...

Discus and support I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; In mozilla support community website(support.mozilla.org), while on my profile page, I clicked sign out from the dropdown menu under my username. I was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by its Benoy here, Sep 21, 2018.

1. I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in...

In mozilla support community website(support.mozilla.org), while on my profile page, I clicked sign out from the dropdown menu under my username. I was signed out and my username was no longer on the top right. But then I clicked on the "12 questions"(the questions I asked) option under contributions in my profile page and the page that shows of all of my questions appeared and my username was on the top right as if I was signed in. I closed the browser. When I reopened firefox, I was not signed in though. But later when I did the same again, and then when I closed and reopened firefox, went to help> firefox help(its how we get to the support website), it never loaded. Web page was a blank screen. When I closed and reopened firefox again, and went to community support, I was signed in still.

Another time I signed in, I clicked "12 questions" under contributions and went to the page that shows all of my questions. From there, I clicked sign out from the same dropdown menu and this time the webpage said;
    "Access denied
    You do not have permission to access this page"
    and the web address of this webpage ended like support.mozilla.org/en-US/users/logout (usually the sign out web address says #sign-out in the end) and this web address is not there in firefox's show all history. When I closed and reopened firefox, I was signed in.. but at another time after same incident, and then when I closed and reopened firefox I was not signed in.

Another instance is when I clicked sign out while on my profile page from the drop-down menu under my username, then I clicked on the "12 questions" under contributions and the page that shows all of my questions appeared and my username was on the top right as if I was signed in. I closed the browser and when I opened it again, and went to help> firefox help, it never loaded. Web page was a blank screen. Another time, in same situation, after closing and opening firefox, went to help> firefox help, it took so long to load and when I clicked "get community support", it never loaded. Web page was a blank screen.

Another instance is after signing out, went to my 12 questions page and my username was on the top right as if I was signed in. I clicked sign out again and I was signed out again and my name was gone from the top right.. it never happens ie, whenever after signing out, if I went to my 12 questions page and my username was there on the top right as if I was signed in.. if I click sign out option again, it says ; "Access denied You do not have permission to access this page" every time. This time I was signed out again.

Also now, I went to my profile page> clicked on "12 questions" under contributions and the question page appeared but my name was no longer on the top right.. instead there was option to sign in.. so I was signed out automatically when clicked on "12 questions" under contributions.

All these are minor things and can be ignored right? these instances are in no way an indication that my mozilla support community account was hacked right?

:)

its Benoy here, Sep 21, 2018
  2. btarunr Win User

Mozilla Firefox To Pack H.264 Support

I think this H.264 license will destabilize a lot of things at Mozilla.
    • Mozilla will no longer be able to guarantee that their product is 100% open-standard/open-source (because it will contain some closed-source code),
    • It won't be able to give away Firefox source-code which contains H.264 CODEC to just about anyone, because that could conflict with the license
    • Browsers that are derived from the Firefox source (eg: Waterfox) will not have access to the H.264 CODEC.
    • It will dent Mozilla's image in the OSS community.
    In my opinion Mozilla should have flipped the bird at H.264 and carried on. H.264 web-content is still in its infancy, and lack of support from Firefox should instead hinder its adoption, not that of Firefox.

btarunr, Sep 21, 2018
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Sep 21, 2018
  4. I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in...

In firefox history, I think I saw the profile and sign out web addresses of mozilla support community website as having numbers near the end which is never seen like that.. is it ok?

Before clearing away my history, in firefox's show all history, I saw few mozilla support community website items. Mozilla support community a website where we can ask questions related to firefox and moderators will answer. When we click on the three
    lines on the top right of mozilla firefox, we get some options and there's a help option. When we click on it, we get an option to get community support.. that directs to the mozilla support community website. Now coming back to the topic, the few history
    items I noticed.. one was my profile page of mozilla support community and the other was the one with #sign-out written in the end which is the web address when I signed out of mozilla support community. Usually, the profile web address and the sign out web
    address of this website doesn't have any numbers in them. But now when I think of it, this time I think I saw 5 or 7 digit numbers near my username or not. I'm not sure I saw i,t could be mistaking it with some other web address.. but if I did see it, is it
    something to be worried about? I asked regarding the same in mozilla support community but the users there also have no clue why it could've happened. They say usually numbers won't be in these web addresses.. but they also say its nothing to be worried about.
    What do you think? its nothing to be worried about right? I got worried if firefox got hacked or anything.. or if there might be some error with it.. firefox can't be hacked like that right?

its Benoy here, Sep 21, 2018
Thema:

I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in...

1. I endured some problems while on mozilla support community website. Are these instances in... - Similar Threads - endured problems while

2. Single Instance of Support

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Single Instance of Support: I am trying to buy a single instance of support but the website says "Tax calculation was unsuccessful, Please try again later." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/single-instance-of-support/9548374c-abf7-4c71-b2b0-b07c85bb7e2a
  3. Is this a legit support website?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is this a legit support website?: I've been having issues with bluetooth, so I decided to contact ms support. I selected the "need help?" button in the bluetooth settings and was eventually redirected to this site: widget.rave.office.net. Is this a legitamate support chat? They are asking for remote access,...
  4. some community help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some community help: cli 32 or cli64 are wallets on Newton Coin websites. They cannot download on my windows 10. system says some files are missing. autorepair cannot trace the problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-community-help/ecfd683a-3af9-4a98-a54d-fafc5792f4df
  5. How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How/where to report a problem with the MS Tech Community website: Hi! I just joined the MS Tech Community on their website and encountered a couple of issues - not very serious, but I thought someone might want to fix them. I registered as a member using my Skype name. I then: started to edit my profile - and it automatically filled...
  6. error while opening mozilla firefox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error while opening mozilla firefox: while I am opening mozilla firefox,one error dialogue box get opened, which says that platform version is not compatible with the min version & max version. what should I do to resolve this problem? my platform version is 35.0.1 min version is 36.0.1 & max version is...
  7. Problem with video streaming on some websites

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with video streaming on some websites: After Windows 10 update I have problem with video streaming sites such as Sony Crackle and Tubitv. I really hadn’t had any problems with them before. But now the videos won't play. I suppose it's blocking some ads on their sites. Can it be fixed?...
  8. In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw...

In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw...: In my laptop, while scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red coloured glitch in the area marked in the screenshot. The thing that showed up was like a small rectangle shape in full red colour. Is it something to be worried about?...
  9. While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red...

While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red...: While scrolling through mozilla's support community website in firefox, I saw a small red coloured glitch in the area marked in the screenshot. Is it something to be worried about? [IMG]...
  10. problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum

in Browsers and Email
    problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum: *chuckle Recently I have been having a few problems with Mozilla Firefox Quantum. Sorry, that is not quite accurate as since Mozilla has been changing the rules and format constantly for the last 2 years appox, constant problems. Latest problem for myself being I can download...