Windows 10: I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it

Discus and support I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Sometime back I was having issues and I followed a suggestion from the community. I was something about "no sandbox". I am now trying to remove that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JamesFisk, Dec 6, 2020.

1. JamesFisk Win User

I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it

Sometime back I was having issues and I followed a suggestion from the community. I was something about "no sandbox". I am now trying to remove that command and have zero smarts on how to do it. I am hoping that removal will help my system run more smoothly???

:)

JamesFisk, Dec 6, 2020
  2. cwtech Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Would I just follow the same steps within safe mode after hooking up to the other system?

cwtech, Dec 6, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Dec 6, 2020
  4. Caring1 Win User

command prompt will not open in safe mode with command prompt

Command prompt is only accessible from the Administrative Profile, this is to prevent general users from accessing and bypassing controls.
    One method is to remove the drive and connect it to another system.

Caring1, Dec 6, 2020
Thema:

1. I entered a command prompt sometime ago and I want to remove it - Similar Threads - entered command prompt

2. The command prompt cannot run the bootrec command to enter the bcd configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The command prompt cannot run the bootrec command to enter the bcd configuration: Hi,When I set the easybcd boot entries for multi-hard drives in EasyBcd, I can then in the command prompt in the windows 10 installation media type bootrec /rebuildbcd for both a lagecy installed hard drive and a uefi installed hard drive. Because for the hard drive that has...
  3. The command prompt cannot run the bootrec command to enter the bcd configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The command prompt cannot run the bootrec command to enter the bcd configuration: Hi,When I set the easybcd boot entries for multi-hard drives in EasyBcd, I can then in the command prompt in the windows 10 installation media type bootrec /rebuildbcd for both a lagecy installed hard drive and a uefi installed hard drive. Because for the hard drive that has...
  4. The command prompt cannot run the bootrec command to enter the bcd configuration

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to...: I want to know the different types of commands which can be used in command prompt to resolve issues in windows 10 pc. Now at this moment I don't have any problem with my pc, but what if some problem arises, I can just try to resolve it by myself right? That's why I need the...
  6. I created a workgroup yrs ago and misplaced the password. I want to completely remove the...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I created a workgroup yrs ago and misplaced the password. I want to completely remove the...: Years ago I created a home workgroup homegroup and did not use for awhile and misplaced the password etc. I now want to remove the network and just use sharing with Win 10 1803 and beyond. Need help in how to eliminate the network, which is on three notebooks all running...
  7. I hosed my Command Prompt

in Windows 10 Customization
    I hosed my Command Prompt: Hi, I was messing around with the color scheme, font size, etc., on the command prompt, and I managed to hose it big time. The screen appears to come up blank. I right click the top bar, and try to change the text color, but it keeps setting it back to black. I have gone...
  8. Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt

in Windows 10 Support
    Help undoing these commands entered at command prompt: Hello everyone. I was talking with PC Matic tech support who were trying to troubleshoot a problem I was having. They had me run some commands that totally crippled Windows Defender. It did not fix the problem and now they are not being helpful in assisting me to undo these...
  9. command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    command prompt is showing some issues at the time of entering commands: none of my commands are working properly. it is always showing "'desktop' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file." some one please suggest me its cure....
  10. I can not open command prompt.

in Windows 10 Support
    I can not open command prompt.: I can not open command prompt. Every time I open it I got error message come up. *Sad The message is said [ The application is not start up right Press OK to close] [img] 25131